Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery (29291 Views)

Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by guydangerous(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2016
femi4:
It ll take you at least 10mins remove your battery. Delay is dangerous, that's not 50-50. You have 30% chance of recovering your phone
that's for you though
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by Silumi(f): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
[code][/code]aite
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by Richkinwe: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
emeijeh:

Yea u right. One love bro..... Where is your location?
Ibadan
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by def111(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
op don talk e own since yesterday leave una go sleep. argument full some people body, opposite people,
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one....
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one.... That's why I love my Itel device cos it battery is removable

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by mustynsd(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
For some positive reason having a smart phone with a removable battery is a good one in case of any emergencies you will want to go for trouble shooting to me this is fantastic
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by yemmzzyy85: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
great point with relevant idea,
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by femi4: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
guydangerous:
that's for you though
lolz....you dey take style console yourself
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by Nero2220(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Point 3 doesn't hold much water because we all know how difficult it is to get an original battery replacement for the one that came with your phone. So, when your battery dies, be it removable or non removable battery, you are forced into getting a new phone
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Richkinwe:

Ibadan

Benin
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by BenKafor(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
seconded. I don't know why people have this vendetta with tecno. It's a nice phone, a really nice one at that, if u don't like, Carry your money and go, you mustn't put something down just because u don't agree with it
Preach my sister
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by DerKaiser: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
dabigjoe6:
a 1gb ram phone is always ok what matters is your processor, i had am innjoo i1s and i ran gta san andreas at that time with no problem

Phone freezing is directly related to ram management and not CPU.

Ram allocation would determine how many applications you can run at a time. The more applications you run,the less ram you have and the more likely that your phone would freeze.

An average mobile phone user runs multiple applications at a time including background applications and processes like Whatsapp, Facebook, Operating System, Voice search and so on, that stay active even when not launched.

These background applications and processes consume lots of ram.

When your phone runs out of ram and cannot free up some automatically, it freezes the phone.

Cpu determines how fast and smooth a single app runs when active and should interest mostly gamers and power users.
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by dabigjoe6(m): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2016
DerKaiser:

Phone freezing is directly related to ram management and not CPU.

Ram allocation would determine how many applications you can run at a time. The more applications you run,the less ram you have and the more likely that your phone would freeze.

An average mobile phone user runs multiple applications at a time including background applications and processes like Whatsapp, Facebook, Operating System, Voice search and so on, that stay active even when not launched.

These background applications and processes consume lots of ram.

When your phone runs out of ram and cannot free up some automatically, it freezes the phone.

Cpu determines how fast and smooth a single app runs when active and should interest mostly gamers and power users.
a 1gb phone is above average for the type of apps available for android...the reasons why most phones freeze is because of bugs in certain applications and not ram, the phone might only lag

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by tonynwasokwu: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Your points are quite clear, personally I don't like fixed batteries, last itel1452 and my present itel1507 are both removable and I am very cool with it, indeed removable batteries is better.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by tonynwasokwu: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
kushma:
Inbuilt still rocks especially gionee m5

Not compare to my it1702.
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery by kushma(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
tonynwasokwu:

Not compare to my it1702.
taah wats the battery capacity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration / Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.