Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,257 members, 7,943,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler (38954 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by higherpower: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Donariok:
LEAVE GEJ ALONE! BUHARI DID THIS BUHARI DID THAT, HOW IS IT GEJ'S FAULT?
AMAECHI SAID SAME THING TODAY, LEAVE GEJ ALONE, STOP THE BLAME AND FACE THE ISSUE AT HAND!

The same way Martin Luther will be mentioned when ever black struggle is discussed, same way as every subject matter of failure, ur lord n savior GEJ shall be mentioned.!! Just deal with it till the end of time.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by todayboy: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

I know this topic is beyond your intellectual capability just because of the fact that it is not about opening mouth saying 'PMB is a dullard tongue tongue tongue'

Please keep off
You that have the intellectual capability tell us why the ogoni clean up is not scam
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by todayboy: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Since you're here to just make comment but don't even know the impulse of Ogoni clean up to the people of Ogoni. I thought they said silence is golden? You should have kept quiet and later ask question of its importance and then come back and make comment.
What's the importance
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Favourchris(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
after one year, GEJ is still making mistake, i wonder what will happen after 2019....if GEJ will still be making mistake
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by mandax: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elbubs:
This is coming from someone that knows the pain of what Jona did. Truly Jona was a mistake never to be repeated.

Jonathan feared the Fulani more than Satan itself. He concentrated on pleasing them.
Alas they booted Jonathan out like football.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by adenine02: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
tammie24:
abeg when is school resuming

So that all these children can go back to school

Hopefully you are in one of those glorified secondary schools

So your phone will be taken away from you

Rubbish!!!

this is face of the small boy u r talking to

and by the look of thing e shuld older than ur fada
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Pascal181: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
omolola15:

Simple question please.

Did Jonathan build those schools in his first year?
Yes
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by popsonbj: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:
Jonathan himself was a MISTAKE!
Guy, you get mouth ooooo! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by tammie24: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
adenine02:

this is face of the small boy u r talking to

and by the look of thing e shuld older than ur fada

you don't look like an intelligent person

Certainly don't act like one

Now that I've seen your face

I feel silly going back and forth with you

I ve wasted precious time

No offence
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by dadexcel: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:
............. Looking forward to the day you APC foot soldiers and your sponsors will stop calling Jonathan rather start confronting your challenges headlong..... #The blame game continues

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by mikolo80: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
VampireeM:

If GEJ promised to clean up ogoniland I dont know and I dont care.. I'm talking of the present where the ball-less president sent his VP and the fact Osinbanjo should get the title.
can you see mumu. and one unsuspecting fool will marry dis one with this vegetable thinking
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by SuperS1Panther: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sane minds knew he wa a mistake. Hence, they voted him out.

Your Royal Majesty Sir, GEJ was not interested in the clean up of your land because you are Ijaw.

He was only interested in the welfare of the Ijaws and Ibos.

98% of beneficiaries of Amnesty Programme were Ijaws.

During GEJ's tenure he relegated and neglected all other ethnicities in Niger Delta.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by HzRF(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:
Same thing u ARE
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by BossKratos: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy
dadexcel:
............. Looking forward to the day you APC foot soldiers and your sponsors will stop calling Jonathan rather start confronting your challenges headlong..... #The blame game continues

Bros why are you so pained? So the "traditional ruler in ogoni land that called jonathans name is now an apc member" too?

Had I known!

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by BossKratos: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
HzRF:
Same thing u ARE

I've heard! Now get lost!

I don't entertain idle chat with simians!

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jonathan does have a distinction.

He is one of the few people alive to have attained non person status. Biologically a person, but failing to show any such attribute.

Defending him only exposes such a person to public ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by adenine02: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
tammie24:
you don't look like an intelligent person

Certainly don't act like one

Now that I've seen your face

I feel silly going back and forth with you

I ve wasted precious time

No offence

i'd only use d pix to knw d type of person am talkin to

and u fall for it and belived dt's me

well dt not me

pple like u belive every bullcrap posted in ND

my post earlier it jus for fun

i am not a bigot
i am not partisan
and i care less what d ogoni pple think abt gej

Shalom
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Deadlytruth(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
The King is a Yoruba man
You are fantastically and cokastically sarcastic. O boy you get am well well!
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Alohababy: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:

Yes we know he was a very big mistake. Make una leave mama pepe's husband to rest in peace. shocked abi I spoken rubbish?
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by omonnakoda: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ijaws have always been contemptuous of Ogoni. Calling them Ogoni Piopio.

The late Okilo is remembered for saying that "Ogoni cannot wear coat in Rivers State" when one of them dared to dream of becoming Governor
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by phranq(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Onix01:
Today isn't one of the days Jona will want to be called a hero. The name is a mockery to his actions. I guess he's full of regrets and wishes he turns back the hands of time. The Lesson is always do good for your community for you shall return back someday.

GEJ will alwz be a hero. u n I muv abt d streets without any fear of being hit by bullet frm either n Fed forces or d opposing side. ogoni land has bin dat way since d discovery of oil in Nig. wot killed Ken Saro Wiwa? ogoni land issue. if we wia to be in military era will any of us hear go online n abuse our head of state?? hw many times did u abuse OBJ during his regime? wen OBJ sent military guys to Odi to deal with dem, where were u?? possibly strapped at ua mama's back!!! who did d UNEP report n in whose regime was d report done....again u dnt kw. mind u, I'm not fanning for GEJ but for dat singular act of not doing a normal African president will do...he will remain a hero because we Nigerians r in peace today is because of him(yes u can argue dat..its ua right). hw many regimes has come n gone....maybe ogoni land has not bin in existence den....lemme stp here for nw
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by esshman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
VampireeM:
Since the president didnt ve the balls to come to Ogoniland himself but sent his VP, Osinbanjo should ve been conferred the chieftancy title instead

I'm not a fan of PMB but I think he made the best decision on that. What would he have gained if he came, with heavily armed men, and was attacked by Niger Delta Avengers and in the process of defending himself have innocent civilians killed? He has nothing to prove. The avengers are not doing all that in the interest of their communities.

Jesus was asked by the devil to turn stones to bread. He was hungry, bread is good food, stones are harmless, he already concluded his fast and he could do it easily. But he didn't. He had nothing to prove. Whether he did or not it doesn't change his status as son of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by joeyswift(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Zombies always blaming Jonathan. A Man who can't own up to his own actions and inactions and blames others for his woes is a failure.1 year of PMB gone and marred with hardship.u guys aint seen anything yet
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Deadlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
tundexijim:
offcos Jonathan himself was a mistake. He never bargain to become a president.. if not for Yaradua's death....

In fact even Yaradua himself was a mistake as he was handpicked by the biggest mistake called OBJ.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by HzRF(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:

I don't also converse with anserines!!!

Just taking my tym to tell you who u are
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by HzRF(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by HzRF(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by HzRF(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
BossKratos:

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elbubs:
This is coming from someone that knows the pain of what Jona did. Truly Jona was a mistake never to be repeated.
Actually it would be doomed for us to repeat his tenure again
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by Deadlytruth(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:

Jonathan feared the Fulani more than Satan itself. He concentrated on pleasing them.
Alas they booted Jonathan out like football.

In fact he so much tried to please Hausa-Fulani that he completely sacrificed all the interest of the SS. The following instances say it all.
1. As at a time many reasonable Nigerians were suspecting that the Northern elite was behind BH insecurity, GEJ sacked his fellow SS brother as NSA and replaced him with a Fulani who obviously belonged to the Northern elite.
2. An Igbo man was made NPC chairman and he boldly came up declaring an obvious home truth about the fraudulent status of all Nigeria's censuses since the beginning. But a Hausa man, Kwankwaso, went to Aso Rock to threaten GEJ into sacking him. GEJ truly obliged because he felt by yielding to Kwankwaso's blackmail he would please Kwankwaso and secure Kano votes towards 2015 which Ironically he did not get when he won in 2011.
3. Despite the fact that GEJ's region was and still most in need of a Sovereign National Conference GEJ resisted such claiming that corruption, and not structure, was Nigeria's only real problem which once solved every other thing would just fall in place miraculously. But he forgot that no country in the world has ever successfully fought corruption and killed it.
Jonathan was not the best the SS could offer.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by mycrownismighty: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
what gesture again should one expect from a good leader? PMB ride on God is ur strength.
Nigeria shall be great again under ur rule.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler by BossWike(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Zombies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.