Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,821 members, 7,915,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (80630 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Mayor101010(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayo thanks being honest. I like you already.
Omotayor123:

Truthfully..

I don't know.

But I know I have this thing for masculine and strong guys cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
yess.. But the lady may not desire a relationship.

And she allows the guy to go ahead, throwing all he is got till he becomes a weak man and all of a sudden, the lady who wasn't interested in a relationship with the guy turns around and agrees to date the guy. Don't you think ideally the guy would wanna pay the lady back in a harsh way for making him go through all the stress?

*I have a message for you from the beauty whose moniker is on my signature*
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Mayor101010:
Omotayo thanks being honest. I like you already.
Oh... You are welcome dear.
Good night.!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
By God's grace, I won't fall victim of such men.

If I plan on that, I for no worry myself go higher institution.
Amen...for you. grin

So what do you intend to do then? No kids? Or you take your kids to work? Don't you think you'd be needing the services of a nanny/maid? Can you do it all by yourself (and your husband)
?

5 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Oahray: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm... Read every damn post up to this point. Turns out there are some intelligent ladies on romance section (no vex, it hasn't been all that obvious tongue).

Safarigirl, you are refreshingly different. Twaci, Mimzy, Ivyy, optional1, em...

Okay I shouldn't have mentioned any names sef. This my memory. Pardon my oversight, you all tried.

Nice thread, very nice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

And she allows the guy to go ahead, throwing all he is got till he becomes a weak man and all of a sudden, the lady who wasn't interested in a relationship with the guy turns around and agrees to date the guy. Don't you think ideally the guy would wanna pay the lady back in a harsh way for making him go through all the stress?

*I have a message for you from the beauty whose moniker is on my signature*
I already told you what might have caused that.
Try to enjoy your relationship my dear, datz if you really care and Love her.
Forget the bitterness.

@signature refiner is already my girl.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Amen...for you. grin

So what do you intend to do then? No kids? Or you take your kids to work? Don't you think you'd be needing the services of a nanny/maid? Can you do it all by yourself (and your husband)
?
God will help us through. When that stage comes we will over come it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2016
I have a question to ask and I need an honest answer. Can i go ahead?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

I already told you what might have caused that.
Try to enjoy your relationship my dear, datz if you really care and Love her.
Forget the bitterness.

@signature refiner is already my girl.
Lol, *lips sealed*

she also told me that. counting on you and hoping you would lend her a place on your siggy, just like mine. Think about it. *wink*

Gonna sleep right now,
catch ya tomorrow and thanks for your time.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, *lips sealed*

she also told me that. counting on you and hoping you would lend her a place on your siggy, just like mine. Think about it. *wink*

Gonna sleep right now,
catch ya tomorrow and thanks for your time.
Good night dear!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 03, 2016
mhiz:

Asking other girls out and telling me its just for fun. Maybe gossiping.
what is dis on sayin??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Sweetheart, you cannot be given equality, you earn it. If you wait until you're given, you go old, young, old, young and old again. tongue

On my wedding day, my wife and I are to exchange wedding rings. I don't understand why I'll have to buy those two rings myself. Mind you, the ring here is just a kinda case study. There are many things that happen during marriages that are all kinds of wrong. A man would pay bride price, he'd be given some list by his in laws, he'd provide the items on the said list, he'd still go ahead and sponsor both the traditional marriage and the white wedding. Ah ahn! Na him kill Jesus Christ? This whole thing should be equal; 50/50. Not even 51/49. Until then, any and every talk about gender equality (in Nigeria) is trash! undecided

About men getting pregnant? Awww, I'd so much wanna experience that myself. Can you get me pregnant in any way, please
? wink grin
You'll be the one to woo and do the chasing and whatever + the bolded yet in the wedding program, you will write Joy weds Joe and not Joe weds Joy. Isn't that just crazy? cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
nice guys more often than not are shy and simply don't know how to approach ladies, so nobody is friendzoning them, they just don't want to leave the zone.

I had this very good friend if mine, nice and intelligent, I thought he was a witty fellow and he was very funny. I got the feeling he liked me a lot and this other friend of ours was always trying to pull it out of him, but he never said a thing.

We haven't spoken in years, but if he pops out of nowhere and asks me out, I won't even hesitate.....but we never were because he never asked and I wasn't sure.

He's a nice guy, could've been more, but he wasn't assertive. Being a nice guy is cool, but every girl wants an assertive man who knows what he wants and isn't shy to go for it.

You're a man for a reason, you don't get to be shy
And you didn't give him green light?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2016
OK. My question is like this. I met a chick where i went for work in another state. This girl declared her for me but because i didn't like her, so i turned her down.

The second i met was really nice. She's cool and very caring. But never knew the two girls knew each other till both of them spoke with me at the same time on phone. The first girl was upset and decided to spoil the second girl's mind. Though she has promised to come visit me here in Abuja and spend some time with me. Should I leave the second chick as well to maintain peace?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

Yes... In as much as money isn't love, we can rule out the fact that money is necessary to spice up that love... Money helps in showing how much you love and care wink
lol..see talk.. so to you money help in showing how much one cares??
If a guy spend alot of it on you even though he may abhor an evil agenda, automatically he loves you??
This is interesting
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by amakabaybee(f): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2016
macdon4all:
OK here is one y do sum gals do play hard to get?

Probably for the same reason guyz play hard to want.. :-D
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2016
donephi:
I seriously dont agree men a polygamous in nature, i take an exception to that.
Men aren't polygamous in nature.. The creator Neva made it so neither does science.
That line is been used mostly by people who justify their cheating ways and sadly, many women also agree
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kirchofff(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2016
ireneony:
All guys here should ask me any issue concerning ladies.
U all are welcome
do girls like funny guys( I mean guys that talk in public e.g arguments with friends or a guy that's quiet(gentle that does not talk in public or shy)? Wch 1 do most girls prefare??.....cheers
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2016
ivyy:

Before marriage these signs will show. The first indication, would be his inability to control his temper when he is angry.

There are other signs like extreme possessiveness.
Nice response though..I still think guys are in a better position to answer that..
To add to it, trust me it's never easy to tell who a wife beater is, but there are signs to know.
Among them is the inability to control is anger, and how he handles dispute/quarrel with outsiders, iF he's fond of fighting too etc etc..
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:22am On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

No lady wants to share her man especially when she is giving her 120% . so it is only rational that she gets almost the same level of commitment back.
So what's the extent you can do when it comes to commitment in your relationship and what and what will you do to say you have given your best??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:
True. Do not think that they are not there.

But here's what should count, we chose you guys over them. We chose to spend our time and affection on you not them. We love you not them.

Assistant boyfriend/girlfriend shouldn't even come in at first

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2016
optional1:

I dont know cos I still as myself dis question but sometime d man is at fault cos some men travel a lot nd abandon their wife who are starving in sex.

If a man gives his wife sex wen she ask of it i dont think she wil look somewere else.
If a man doesnt travel always for business trip think his wife wont go out nd look for wat she is missing.
Some women might not enjoy their husband sex.

My own opinion!
Nice response..
So can we blame men who cheat on their wives cos they were denied sex??

Can we blame men who cheat on their wives cos the wives are always traveling or should I say hardly have time for the husband??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

I mean the girl.

More often than not girls who are involved in this always see nothing bad in it. They think they can control it and that their boyfriends are unnecessarily territorial & jealous but when things happen they begin to look for excuses.

Lol .people still they argue on the top bestie and no bestie??
Anyway na ladies dey keep male bestie pass.. It's rare to see a guy with female bestie
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
But money is the basis for (almost) everything that happens. That not withstanding, when we agree to be equal, we'd share everything equally: monetary responsibilities, work, kids, etc

And just so we are clear, how many of our modern homes these days do not have house helps? Do the women (the wives) really do the domestic works themselves? I guess the works are mostly done by the maids, no
? wink
and na d husband go pay the house mate sef undecided undecided ,dnt mind dat Omotayor123 gal,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PrettyClare7(f): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2016
kirchofff:
do girls like funny guys( I mean guys that talk in public e.g arguments with friends or a guy that's quiet(gentle that does not talk in public or shy)? Wch 1 do most girls prefare??.....cheers
I think it will depend on the girl. love does strange things. she might not like the notion of having a loud guy but if she were to get to know him better,her opinion might change. a lot of other characteristics make up a person and could overshadow the fault of being loud. that fault would be forgotten entirely.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Hold on...
Please do

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
DeeTus:
OK. My question is like this. I met a chick where i went for work in another state. This girl declared her for me but because i didn't like her, so i turned her down.

The second i met was really nice. She's cool and very caring. But never knew the two girls knew each other till both of them spoke with me at the same time on phone. The first girl was upset and decided to spoil the second girl's mind. Though she has promised to come visit me here in Abuja and spend some time with me. Should I leave the second chick as well to maintain peace?
Good morning Sir
You only stated you never liked the first girl, how about the second, any genuine feelings?
I've come across such a situation before....two best friends, the guy had an entangle with the first girl, although he really didn't commit himself. ..Later on, he met the second girl, without any clue they were friends...believe me, in cases like this, the problem always lies with the first girl.
Now it turned out the guy has genuine feelings for the second....he didnt give up on her...fortunately, they're married today.

Get something right here:
The guy wasn't aware they were friends
The second babe didn't know he's been after her friend once
In such instances, you don't give up if you truly love and care
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Oahray:
wtf. Seriously? Abeg delete the last sentence, doh.
Lol. ..that was one sarcastic comment, good morning
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Which amongst these hurtsa gf more?

1. I Hate You!

2. I Never Loved You!

3. I regret the day you became my gf!

3. You are ugly!

4. You are the worst human ever to grace this earth.!

I hate you: .That's your choice, you can decide to love or hate

I never loved you:.Fine, now I know better,

I regret the day you became my gf:...Very natural to regret your wrong decisions

You are ugly:...i might be ugly to you but beautiful to another

You're the worst human ever to grace this earth:...ouch, that hurts embarassed...limit whatever to your views only, don't make it universal grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Odunharry:

Nice response..
So can we blame men who cheat on their wives cos they were denied sex??

Can we blame men who cheat on their wives cos the wives are always traveling or should I say hardly have time for the husband??

Have no idea y men cheat but I wil say men cheat cos their wife doesnt pay attention to them, d wife is not good in bed, d man is tired of avin sex wit one person wit d same position.
or d woman denial her husband sex cos she wasnt ready at d time her husband ask 4 sex.

You guys should pls tell us y u cheat.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
kirchofff:

Funny guy for me dont wat quiet guy who is shy to speak in d public.

Talk nd make pple around u laugh out loud nd forget their worries.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by macdon4all(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
amakabaybee:

Probably for the same reason guyz play hard to want.. :-D
hmmm....we dont do dat honi,we kipping it real

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply)

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.