Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

FG Scraps Putme, The Battle For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Scraps Putme, The Battle For Admission (667 Views)

Breaking! FG Scraps Tuition Fees In Federal Universities. / NUC Scraps Pre-degrees And Diplomas In Universities / FG Scraps CBT For Post-UTME Screening, Pegs Fee At N2,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Scraps Putme, The Battle For Admission by Godzlove8(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
So late this afternoon, i came on nairaland ...and what i saw on the FP confused, marvelled and at the same time shooked me..ah! So it's really true that FG has scrap the putme for real? shocked
.. And while i was doubtin myself.. A question popped in my mind.. Now here's what i thought... Since universities like Unilorin, Ui, Unn, Oau ..etc had 11,000+ applied for Med/Surg .. How's the admission process gonna be done to make sure that not less than 200 candidates will be admitted in this field of study? Are they just gonna choose the first 200 candidates that scored the highest in Jamb and admit them? Please i need better ideas to help me out on this... I'm still tryin to recover from my unconcious state of mind.. Thanks
Re: FG Scraps Putme, The Battle For Admission by Matthiasbanky(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
To me that'z not the main problem but what about those that scored 150+. Hoping to use itT to gain admission to polytechnic(s).
Re: FG Scraps Putme, The Battle For Admission by Godzlove8(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Matthiasbanky:
To me that'z not the main problem but what about those that scored 150+. Hoping to use itT to gain admission to polytechnic(s).
Dibu will award them with scholarships to study abroad sad
Re: FG Scraps Putme, The Battle For Admission by xender(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
O boy the thing dey confusing

(1) (Reply)

What Is Uniben Passport Specifications / I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister / Unilag Postgraduate Masters 2016/2017 For Chemical Engineering Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.