Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,328 members, 7,904,335 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Just Bought A .com.ng Domain From Domainking And Got 500 Page Views. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Bought A .com.ng Domain From Domainking And Got 500 Page Views. (632 Views)

I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Bought A .com.ng Domain From Domainking And Got 500 Page Views. by jsp399(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
i just bought a .com.ng domain from domainking and got 500 page views in Minutes.

Can you guys review my new blog domain? Am now using a custom domain not the . subdomain anymore.... Cheers. If you havent gotten your domain name now what are you still waiting for? You can get a custom domain as low as N1700 for a .com.ng and N3000 for .com

If you've gotten your domain name but having problems linking it to your blogger/ blog, you can hire me here.

Contact me on: prosper@pronoahtech.com.ng or prospernoah19@gmail.com

Cheers!!!!!
Re: Just Bought A .com.ng Domain From Domainking And Got 500 Page Views. by VocalWalls: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
jsp399:
i just bought a .com.ng domain from domainking and got 500 page views in Minutes.

Can you guys review my new blog domain? Am now using a custom domain not the . subdomain anymore.... Cheers. If you havent gotten your domain name now what are you still waiting for? You can get a custom domain as low as N1700 for a .com.ng and N3000 for .com

If you've gotten your domain name but having problems linking it to your blogger/ blog, you can hire me here.

Contact me on: prosper@pronoahtech.com.ng or prospernoah19@gmail.com

Cheers!!!!!

The height of deceit... You are running a script that makes a single click on your domain load over 70 times...

Your domain name does not even have generic keywords that can give it organic traffic.

Newbies, don't fall for it.
Re: Just Bought A .com.ng Domain From Domainking And Got 500 Page Views. by opson2016(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Don't be too excited.

It takes decade for your page to load .

I think Something is definitely wrong with the script on your web or you've over loaded it with too much gadgets.

You can check it out yourself.

And if I may ask....

Does domainking gives traffic for purchasing a domain name from the company?

Don't deceive newbies here with your questionable claim.

If domainking has given you that traffic with your current load time, I'm afraid it's a robot traffic.

Domain King is known for quality, please don't try to blackmail the firm with your scrupulous claims.

In short, your load time needs revisit
Re: Just Bought A .com.ng Domain From Domainking And Got 500 Page Views. by jsp399(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
hey guys dont misquote me me ok? I only meant the new domain name actually makes my blog more visible. Ok? Not that it drives traffic to my blog.

(1) (Reply)

How To Host A Website From Your Home. / Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out / Quality 500 Dofollow Backlinks For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.