Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,403 members, 7,968,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country (29775 Views)

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia / Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Amitex(m): 3:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Government of comic relief. Abeg who help me see Asuquo? This is a cartoon project completed by Bubu administration grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Mollerboom: 3:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Bros Amaechi is laughing at the report, do u know why? guess...
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Onogiede(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
This Minister seems to be the most pro active in Baba's cabinet, please support his efforts no matter how trivial it seems at first.
when ur mate dey get sense 4head & u come get ur own for yansh,..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Damicares(f): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody came 2 count the stupid goats that disturb in my area o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by ClintonDal(m): 3:59am On Jun 03, 2016
What a country undecided undecided I don't know the sin my fore father's must have committed for me to be born in this hell hole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:12am On Jun 03, 2016
thesicilian:
Nobody came to count my chickens o

Shaaraap there! must you counter attack their lies?

Can't you cover up for your country lies just this one time?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Onogiede:
when ur mate dey get sense 4head & u come get ur own for yansh,..
yes o, ya papa get im brain for yansh
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Trini45: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Chai....see country.....,,Nigerians are finished
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by NaWetinDey(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by NaWetinDey(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Living in Nigeria and as a Nigerian has taught me a lifetime lesson that I and, indeed everyone, needed: have faith only in God.
Trying to depend on or to allow the policies, actions and inactions of the government determine your life will ruin you or make you a sad person. There's no hope in the government. it's a 'necessary' evil burdened citizens with. Trust/hope/faith in the Nigerian government can turn u into a terrorist.
Imagine the boldness in declaring animal census when they never conducted any!
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2016
anticlockwise system of government. Big jokers party
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Reference(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2016
grin 974,499 donkeys ?#/^*+()??......now that's precision. Warrabut snails, catfish and the infamous grasscutter......and I don't mean a household lawnmover.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by folly22(f): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2016
How was the census conducted? Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by abdulskulboy(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2016
so, this audu ogbhe sabi lie pass lai muhammed self, hai na wao

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Haryohdeji(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204577-nigeria-releases-census-goats-sheep-pigs-livestocks-country.html
Nice Lie.#i knw for sure if this FG really try to conduct animal census the result will be Inconclusive.
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Klington: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2016
are you kidding meeee..this gwormenti is just useless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by uzolexis(f): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
wawu!!!this is the first time of hearing such... pls, oga minister no get another work to do? ok, wot r we to do with this info?well, its a step up from brazillian grass.. shid..

He is the minister of agriculture, he is doing his job. Statistics is very impt for development.
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by uzolexis(f): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2016
So much ignorance and illiteracy on this thread. How is it a waste to take statistics, I can't overemphasise the importance of statistics. It helps you know where you stand, how much you have grown and make projections /plans for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by logica(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
sauceny:
But this bloody liar didn't count the chicken/turkey & goat in my backyard
They counted mine. They now all have National Identity Cards.
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by dorocent(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2016
One of the major problems of this administration is its inability to prioritize. Nigeria is in the midst of the worst agriculture blight that has ravaged our tomato and corn yield and what has been the response of our government? They release a census of sheep, pigs and goats! Why leave the citizens of Nigeria clueless about what you are doing to solve an issue of pressing concern to them only to face an issue that is not urgent?
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by toshmann(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2016
ebhohimimen:
others.
Naija is on fire, we are leaving this country for
president Buhari to rule only cows and goats.
Fuel 145.
Rice 19,000.
Tomatoes 100 for one seed.
Light 5days on for one month, & pay 15,000 for
the month.
Garri 2,000 for one paint rubber.
If you know you want to join us say (hi) so we can
stop and pick u.
London! London!! London!!! 3 chance remaining.

If you demonstrate police go kill you
If you run go village, fulani herdsmen go kill you
If you go school boko haram go pursue you
If you go online Buhari's supporters go carry propaganda slam you for head
If you go for tv Liar Mohamed go carry lie scatter ya brain

Na wa ooo
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by toshmann(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2016
dorocent:
One of the major problems of this administration is its
inability to prioritize. Nigeria is in the midst of the worst
agriculture blight that has ravaged our tomato and corn
yield and what has been the response of our government?
They release a census of sheep, pigs and goats! Why leave
the citizens of Nigeria clueless about what you are doing to
solve an issue of pressing concern to them only to face an
issue that is not urgent?
You can't give what you don't have. The administration is clueless, planless and grossly incompetent. The are unfit for purpose. Did not expect to win the election. Only prepared for violence if they are rigged out of the election. Surprise they won and without violence.

All they can do is continue campaigning. That's why Liar Mohammed is the only active minister in the administration and will continue to be in the near future
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by dorocent(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2016
toshmann:

You can't give what you don't have. The administration is clueless, planless and grossly incompetent. The are unfit for purpose. Did not expect to win the election. Only prepared for violence if they are rigged out of the election. Surprise they won and without violence.

All they can do is continue campaigning. That's why Liar Mohammed is the only active minister in the administration and will continue to be in the near future
hmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by emprorfk(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Na only d one dat de obasanjo farm de count
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by alabiyemmy(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Lack of meaningful ideas.
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Awaja(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Yeye Deh smell Why you no estimate d number of soldier ants? lizard and en brothers, And. I believe the census was funded with billions of dollars Buhari should channel EFCC there abegi
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Balloo22(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
What of bed bugs.? Foolish people
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by lagbaja(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2016
As usual Nigerian youths cannot see the opportunities in the provided data. Cynicism have beclouded the minds of many. We spend N25b on imported food daily, 9 trillion annually. We import Cow from Niger republic despite their harsh economic environment. While busy blaming government,remember to take your destinies in your hands. Someone even made jest of Eran mama Oshogbo. Mama Oshogbo does no get loan from the bank or incentives from government. If you scale up what mama Oshogbo is doing, you will probably earn more than the bankers.
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by phveektor(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Which yeye census undecided
Dem no count goats and chickens for my area ooo. Abi the counting is spiritual cheesy grin

Nooo na infra red counting dem do...yeye people
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by raphael287: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
APConfusion
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Adeola25(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Same here ooo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2016
i want to assume this is an estimated value, i mean who goes about counting livestocks individually. When people were counted sef the value was also estimated.

who livestock epp? considering the cost of tomatoes.

BUHARI SEF

BTW, when next you visit a zoo, be mindful of your children.

just imagine the what happened to that gorilla cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earthen Pond Construction. (fish Pond) Pics. / Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) / Practical Farmers Pls Share Ur Bitter Experience, Let Learn From Your Mistakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.