Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again (1197 Views)

Adaka Boro Avengers Vow To Declare Independence With Biafra / Avengers Vow To Declare Niger Delta Independence On October 1 / Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by giftft(f): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers continues their attack.
check out their tweets this evening:

http://biafrasay.com/p/321199/

2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by obaobirin: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
h
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by sonofspada(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Water has past Garri. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by Nixiepie(f): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hian,these people should free Nigeria joor undecided
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by amsad19(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
who cares they should burn the whole of niger delta if they want. It's not only northerners or buhari that will be affected by their selfish acts.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by argon500: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Let them continue.

Me sha no wan hear Genocide or ICC when the military take over the area.

If you no wan blow the way avenger dey blow pipeline, no quote me
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by Dreal11247: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
This people are really serious.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by multikolour(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lord have mercy over niger
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by kodded(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2016

undecided undecided

" but no media has carried
the news since morning. but any time 1
innocent ijaw man is arrested de will say is
an NDA member."
undecided undecided

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by molydonhenry(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Avengers Are now more popular dan anytin. Ride on, wen u reduce the economy to zero then u start bombing yourselves.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by uchelvlink(f): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
La waooooo!

Hope I wont get banned for saying "La waooooo" ?

Cc mynd44
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by fiizznation: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don't know if am like the only one that noticed this; but this forum is gradually turning into some "avengers propaganda" site. Funny, I only get to see most of these avengers propaganda news here.

Çc: Seun, mynd44 and lalasticlala, please what is happening? I'm beginning to feel a little bit uncomfortable here
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by idupaul: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
After the reduce to zero what will they be doing because the Nigerian Navy will block any ship from coming to buy fuel from them as they plan and might also block food supply
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by outknow: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't know if am like the only one that noticed this; but this forum is gradually turning into some "avengers propaganda" site. Funny, I only get to see most of these avengers propaganda news here.

Çc: Seun, mynd44 and lalasticlala, please what is happening? I'm beginning to feel a little bit uncomfortable here
so you wan make nairaland carry last abi? By tomorrow, most papers will carry it. Is that when you want us to hear/see it?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by Iykopeee: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
FG shud leave niger delta alone. Can't they manage the economy without crude oil?cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by Khd95(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Can some one remind these re.tards that they are doin them selves more harm by polluting their already polluted lands and watersad

oh lest i forget,"oyel" has been dicovered in lagosgringringrin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by nnachukz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiizznation:

When Boko Haram members were frustrating GEJ, was it not always and completely covered here? Did you call any mod to stop posting any news from Sahara Reporter bearing Boko Haram headline?You will still hear it even if it is not posted here.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by hucienda: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dis one don pass be kiaful... these guys are serious.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by galaxy4rep(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
comfirmentum!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016

(1)

Is This Really Dasuki Spraying Money In Private Jet?... Pictures / Student Makes History At Covenant University / Paul Biya Sends Team To Nigeria To Learn Ways Of Catching Corrupt Officials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.