Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,780 members, 7,941,943 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

PHOTOS: Robbers Steal Man's Car In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Robbers Steal Man's Car In Lagos (940 Views)

Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Robbers Steal Man's Car In Lagos by 360metrosports: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
A gang of six robbers, three of them armed with guns, stole a Matrix's Toyota car on Fadeyi-Jibowu bridge in Lagos on Monday May 30th. The victim, Ugochukwu Macmancy Okere, shared the sad incident on his Facebook wall. He wrote;

"Hello, my name is Ugochukwu Macmancy Okere and I want to first of all thank God for saving the lives of me, my brother, and (2) of my friends. At 1 am Monday morning 30th of May, 2016, we were attacked by a gang of (6) guys, of which (3) were armed, in (2) different vehicles on Fadeyi-Jibowu Bridge, off Ikorodu road, Lagos.
It was raining that night when all of a sudden the car in front me began to slow down, I decided to slow down to because I didn't know what was happening in front. All of a sudden there was a guy pointing a gun at me. He corked it and asked me to step out of the vehicle and surrender my phone and car key, two other armed guys also asked my friends to surrender their phones and wallets too, and they made us lay down on the bridge under the rain, while I was on the ground two of the armed guys were contemplating on whether to shoot me or not, one of my friends was busy speaking in tongues, my brother was pleading with them to leave us in one piece. Then they entered the car and drove away. I lost my Toyota Matrix. The Registration number/Plate no is SB 249 KJA, Color Blue. Please help me be on the look-out in your area; the case has been reported to the police station. If seen, please call +2347030162741, +2348028028579 +2348063203517, +2348067422970 or contact the nearest police station. Thanks. Please help me share this. Thank God for a second chance to live"he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-robbers-steal-mans-car-in-lagos.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Robbers Steal Man's Car In Lagos by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh no

(1) (Reply)

Ex-wife Of Orlando Killer Omar Mateen ‘saved From Violent Marriage’ / Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog "Buhari". / 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.