Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,793 members, 7,918,550 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not (1606 Views)

Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller / Kaduna State Launches Traveller Information Website – Travelthrukaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
So i'm travelling to London for the first time in my life @ 32...I have mad JJC skills...
Please what shud i pack and what not...and any tips for me

Thanks...Gone for just 3 weeks
Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by Opez4real: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Are you now in london. Is it for plab 2 exam

1 Like

Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by jacko007(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Falzdbadtguy:
So i'm travelling to London for the first time in my life @ 32...I have mad JJC skills...
Please what shud i pack and what not...and any tips for me

Thanks...Gone for just 3 weeks

Falz... I see you.. Wait for the gurus ....
Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by worry359(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2016
London has been rainy and will be cold for Nigerians so have some warm clothes and a rain coat.
You can buy them in London but look, ask for value shops.
Not Harrods unless Dangotti is your Papa!
Buses and tube train are much cheaper that Taxi.
Walking if free.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Opez4real:
Are you now in london. Is it for plab 2 exam
yeah, back to lagos now
Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by Opez4real: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Falzdbadtguy:
yeah, back to lagos now
Welcome back, aw wad d exam. Pls can you share ur experience with me. I want to follow the same path too. I just sent you a pm. thanks
Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Opez4real:

Welcome back, aw wad d exam. Pls can you share ur experience with me. I want to follow the same path too. I just sent you a pm. thanks
there's a plab facebook page that was very helpful
Re: 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not by Opez4real: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks for your response. I have joined the page. How far with the stuff. Hav you been registered with GMC

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Mile 12 Brt Blue Bus / Bridge In Italy Collapses On Busy Road – Pictures / Crocodile Amputates Leg Of White Tourist Swimming At Lake Victoria, Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.