Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,351 members, 7,978,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers (1796 Views)

IPOB Will Kill Anybody Who Comes To Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu / I And Buhari Would Be Mad If Our Aim In Government Is To Make Money – Osinbajo / Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by giftft(f): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers were not involved in the attack of the Military houseboat around Warri, Delta State. Killing of sleeping Soldiers is not our style. We promise the world that in this Process of liberating our People, not a single blood of Nigeria soldiers will be wasted despite the provocation.
Even the Inhumane Nigeria soldiers are exempted, our war is on Oil installations not to take innocent lives. For the fact we can’t give Life, we also don’t have the power to take any life. But we (Avengers) are assuring the Families of the affected soldiers that we will bring the culprits to book.
When it’s time to face the military in combat let the whole world know that we won’t be the ones to throw the first punch.
This message is going to all groups parading themselves as freedom fighters. You can fight for your people without killing innocent souls NDA have proved it. we were able to drop Nigeria Oil production from 2million Barrels to just 800,000 barrels without killing a soul.
We are warning every group to follow our footsteps. The days of Killing and Kidnapping are over.

Brid.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/06/we-didnt-attack-any-military-houseboat.html

4 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by OjukwuWarBird: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wise words

3 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by MISSNORA(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by timisco1: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Benikuuse(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahahaha and someone is calling them heroes, its a pity, those guys has sponsors, someone who is funding them with enough money, and if they continue bombing pipelines and oil installations we are the ones to suffer for it because our economy will move from too bad to worst
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Biggersammy: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice one
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by DesChyko: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
But your activities can result in someone's death indirectly. Well, considering your Northern opposites are doing the killings, it's all you could do from literally wiping out the citizenry.
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Jirate(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
It Now like there is a Militant Group for every Community in the Niger Delta, thanks to Buhari’s 5% Derogatory Remark. cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:
[b]

Na small remain make dis babe fine undecided

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by trueprince(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know this Apc change is painful but you’re not falling apart you’re just falling into something different with a new capacity to be beautiful. Positive attitudes count, but if you really want to make something good happen, positive actions count more. Make today count! Niger deltas fighting for what's best for all...

www.love2keep.com
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Anticabal: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'm inclined to agree with Gen. Murdoch but when I remember how triggerhappy these animals in uniform get when they see unarmed protesters, I just wish the dead soldiers were specifically the killers of youth in the church at Nkpor.

May sleep depart from the eyes of those who desecrated the church of God as worshippers gathered to remember their fallen heroes. May they get swallowed in the creeks and their bodies never to be recovered so that their children and relatives will be unable to claim gratuities, may their wives and daughters be raped as they hawk on the streets to survive after getting kicked out of the barracks and may their son be slaves for other people. Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by valboy20(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
and the brown roof Republic media said the NDA were responsible for the killings. Government of lies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by nnachukz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anticabal:
I'm inclined to agree with Gen. Murdoch but when I remember how triggerhappy these animals in uniform get when they see unarmed protesters, I just wish the dead soldiers were specifically the killers of youth in the church at Nkpor.

May sleep depart from the eyes of those who desecrated the church of God as worshippers gathered to remember their fallen heroes. May they get swallowed in the creeks and their bodies never to be recovered so that their children and relatives will be unable to claim gratuities, may their wives and daughters be raped as they hawk on the streets to survive after getting kicked out of the barracks and may their son be slaves for other people. Amen!
Easy my dear. Just take it easy though painful but slow down as karma serves them their duly deserved meal slowly and steadily.

5 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by kenny987(f): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Very 'honourable' Avengers with a code-Thou shalt not kill, but if thou should kill, be not the aggressor but the defender/avenger! grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by kenny987(f): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Anticabal:

Iseeeeeee! Nwa Chineke puru ime ihe nile! Iseeeeeee!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by ebiboy2(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Its high time the powers that be stepped into the Nigerian issue.
It is now clear that the oppressed can not take it any more. They have had enough of the nonsense they are constantly being fed with.

To those who want to tag NDA terrorists, your greatest fear and nightmare is already here.

To the president of the contraption, release Nnamdi Kanu. He has not said anything worse than what you have said for the past 6 years.

Kudos to all those fighting evil and tyranny.
At the end, we will win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by donatusdesmond: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2016
....makes sense
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by asadike(f): 1:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Gbam! I stand with niger delta avengers on this' they cant give life and therefore have no right to take life'. lalasticlala, dont u agree with me? Buhari and Buratai need to learn a thing or two from these avengers.

5 Likes

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one to read guys
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by ojkalito(m): 3:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria Moon walking under Dullards watch and he's entertained

1 Like

Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by double0seven(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2016
valboy20:
and the brown roof Republic media said the NDA were responsible for the killings. Government of lies

Because the NDA said so, that means it's true. Guess the Nigerian government killed the soldiers then, or the soldiers launched an attack on themselves

Don't be naive. The NDA is lying. They've chosen propaganda as one of their main weapons and they are looking for world sympathy for their cause. They killed those soldiers
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Amberon11: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2016
O
Re: We Won't Kill Anybody Untill We Achieve Our Aim- ND Avengers by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2016

(1)

Yoruba U See Ur Life / Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday / Goodnews: Read Obama's Last Bill That Favours Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.