Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash (1284 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by funkyibodude(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Today in history marks the 4th anniversary of the tragic Dana plane crash that claimed the lives of 153 passengers and crew onboard and over 60 lives on ground. The ill fated aircraft departed Nnamdi azikiwe airport Abuja en-route to murtala Muhammad airport Lagos, mid way into the flight, it was learnt the aircraft developed engine problem, which resulted in both engines failing and thus leading to the crash, at iju ishaga a densely populated suburb in Lagos. As we remember those victims that died that fateful day, we pray that God almighty will continue to grant them eternal rest. Below are some faces of the victimst involved in the crash.

Cc. Lalasticlala, myndd44.

Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by almujeebe(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by funkyibodude(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2016
More photos.....

Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by abbey086(m): 2:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by Jirate(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2016
May Thier Souls Continue to Rest in the Bosom of the Lord. I Remember that Former NTA Staff, L Ajumonu, i hope i got the Name Correct, Nice Guy indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by funkyibodude(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Jirate:
May Thier Souls Continue to Rest in the Bosom of the Lord. I Remember that Former NTA Staff, L Ajumonu, i hope i got the Name Correct, Nice Guy indeed.
Amen brother, mine is the former vice chancellor of Futo, the second pics, I was shocked to hear that he was among those that died in the crash.. And also the mother and daughter there.. It was really tragic

1 Like

Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by permsec: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Beautiful faces is all I see rejoicing with God in heaven....
Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by QuotaSystem: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2016
I lost one of my best friends and Uncle in that crash.

Rest in peace Uncle Iro.
Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by funkyibodude(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2016
permsec:
Beautiful faces is all I see rejoicing with God in heaven....

amen
Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by funkyibodude(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I lost one of my best friends and Uncle in that crash.

Rest in peace Uncle Iro.

take heart bro
Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by QuotaSystem: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2016
funkyibodude:
take heart bro

Thanks bro. Sorry for your loss as well.

1 Like

Re: 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash by funkyibodude(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Thanks bro. Sorry for your loss as well.
you are welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode Commissioned Newly Built Segregated Bus Park At Berger Bus Stop / See The Difference Between Govt Club And Private Club / Let Us Talk, Buhari Begs N’delta Militants(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.