Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

SCAR !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SCAR !!! (629 Views)

Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son / The Pain Will Not Last; Don’t Let It Leave A Lasting Scar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAR !!! by OEmiohe: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Skin is a seamless organ, like a fine cloth protecting valuable assets. Imagine a piece of silk. Just one small tear can make a big difference in how it looks. And it's the same with skin . Any burn, injury, or other trauma, such as surgery, can cause a scar.

But many people are yet to know about the amazing benefits of pure virgin Coconut oil and its amazing face scar healing ability. just massage Coconut oil on the scared area every morning and night on your face. the oil penetrates deeply into the Skin and its MCT properties gradually heals the scar with a period of 3months depending on your skin type. if your an oily skinned person skin tissue has greater and faster healing capacity than normal and sensitive skin types.

At OME our quality has been our selling point and we deliver all over Nigeria.

Our Prices

50ml : N300
250ml : N2500

You can place your order by calling our customer service lines.

Re: SCAR !!! by Flexherbal(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2016
I love nature!

(1) (Reply)

A Victim Of Homosexual/peadophilic Abuse Speaks Up- Names And Shams His Abuser / 7 Sure Ways To Reduce Domestic Violence On Women / When A Woman Needs To Leave [ Must Read ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.