Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

Na Who Be The Correct Mumu? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Who Be The Correct Mumu? (837 Views)

Na Who Mess On The Bus / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Na Who Wan Win It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Who Be The Correct Mumu? by WonderManly(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2016
My boy was sent to deliver a live chicken in Lagos. On his way a careless okada made him to fall off the bike. The chicken immediately ran off. When my boy saw the chicken running away, he started laughing. And when asked why he was laughing, he said "see this Mumu chicken, where does she know in Lagos when the address is with me?". I beg good morning jare!

(1) (Reply)

Welcom To Nigeria Where Many Poeple Are Confuse / When Conductor Mistakenly Called London Instead Of Lekki / Bride And Her Father Stun Guests By Breaking Out Of Their Slow Dance To Disko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.