Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,476 members, 7,964,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (70562 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
v
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Amicable24: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
Oboy... U spoke my mind o.. the furniture and other equipment may be very expensive but the way he arranged them is jst not cool for me... it looks choked up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Amicable24: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

"poor interiors".....? Oya omini knowest....show us the interior of your own let's see "rich interiors".....!! Over sabinus
Checkout him sound system, e be like wetin my popsy dem use for 70s... Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Eynosaintval(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

Poor inferior? Bros, wey your own house?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Arijude(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
ode
Didirin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by canDy4eva(f): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
lol,I dnt wanna show off,maybe u come and take a peep
O
K
Or.... LOL
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by truth12(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

"poor interiors".....? Oya omini knowest....show us the interior of your own let's see "rich interiors".....!! Over sabinus

WETIN?? NA ORDINARY COMMENT ON WHAT HE THINKS . YOU DONT EXPECT EVERYBODY TO THINK LIKE YOU . HABA!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by prospero15(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

Abeg how is that affecting the nation's economy
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Goldienana(f): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Onye obi akpo.

amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by gentle007(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
The interiors may be "expensive" but really poorly setup. So u r absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by toshmann(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
This photo is more about showing off his room than about thanking God grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Dandeson1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.
lol,

*Milo clap for this fool* kpa kpa
kpa kpa kpa kapa MILOgrin

even jay z wont make 10 million roughly evryday day.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by babadee1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
bizgenius1:

10million naira daily?? Or monthly

Even monthly sef I doubt it. People just love to fool themselves.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by vicktaur(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

I'm sure u live in a face me I face u single room

Nd u still get mind call this poor interiors
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by AlanSugar(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue

Oh Hot tiwa, your punany is always itching but does flavour know?! grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by sarjay1000: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:

He's one of those musicians that keeps it real. Most of them show off mansions they don't own you only get to know when they are evicted.

That said I agree the interior is poor..... Not about the pricing I believe he could have done much better with same amount.
Color selection means a lot
it's actually ur opinion, some may find it ok.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by odamilola36(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Bill gate is a simple man with a simple house but his house is still beautiful so what are u saying??does simplicity mean something cannot be nice or criticized??

Wtf did you just say about Gates Simple house?? You mean Xanadu 2.0 is simple?

Gerara hia
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by jclassiq(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.

Oga u sound like you are in charge of his finances..
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2016
MrMcJay:

10M x 365 days = 3.6 Billion Per year.

All these poverty-induced calculations sef. If you want to lie, lie with sense.

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.

Bros thanks for taking note.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by majalisa(m): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2016
davodyguy:

That's a bloody liar. Does he own a gas station?
....or an oil well?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Aida13: 2:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Just average and that TV is damn small compared to the distance and the pocket of the owner...lol
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by derastic(m): 4:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Some people can be jealous at times while others brag of what they are not..... just saying
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by charlycharly: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2016
MrMcJay:

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.

Are you a Uniben alumni
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Eeroh95(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
show us your own
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by BABANGBALI: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
He no even get DSTV decoder for house,na free to air him dey use.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mygee33(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2016
my own is not bad after all..

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by thepillarofafrica(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Halleydavid:
Simple and unique setting. SEE MORE HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/flavour-stylishly-shows-off-his-sitting_3.html
poor interior architectural design
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue

We all have choices to make,ride on beau.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by winner01(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

Dude ehn. cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Horluwasehun(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
MrMcJay:

And this case is adjourned till******
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by odomanis: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
wolelove:
hmmmm..... Clear bad belle

It may not be bad belle. it those who know quality that will be able to identify it. looking at that wall, then the floor, the ceiling, the seating, lightings etc., and still call the sitting room cheap tells you that obviously he does not know the worth of those.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.