Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? (2655 Views)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by ponana(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2009
I just got to find out from my girlfriend that the only thing we seem to do is talk,have sex and argue over issues.We left out the "fun" part and she blames me for that.Can anybody help me, cos i have ran out ideas here.
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Gabry(f): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2009
Awwww. . . . U poor thing.

Well, what I can tell u is that its not your fault and its not her fault. It both of you guy's fault and one shouldnt take all the blame! Both of you should take the blame!

Anyways, u both could start off with activities like
1) Wrestling with each other (U might get surprise to find out that wrestling with your partner actually is a turn on and it might lead to sexual activities grin)

2) Face painting each other

3) Picnic together at a park or at a beach

4) Go out for movies

5) Listen to music and sing together. If she have teddy's, you could even make all the teddy's as your fans tongue cheesy

6) Play board games or video games together

7) Massage each other

cool hug and kiss each other all day long till u both doze off to sleep cool kiss

9) Play hide and seek or Tag

10) Do housework or cook together

11) etc etc. . . Be creative wink
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by AIRMARSHA: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2009
wellcome to the club.
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
dump her and go about wooing her again. . . . . . . . . . and do that on and on for the rest of your relationship.
its all the common sign of being comfortable in dating and stopping doing all the stuff that you did when conquering her (now that she is yours)
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Godmother(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

dump her and go about wooing her again. . . . . . . . . . and do that on and on for the rest of your relationship.
its all the common sign of being comfortable in dating and stopping doing all the stuff that you did when conquering her (now that she is yours)

shocked shocked shocked Creative though.

Gabry:

Well, what I can tell u is that its not your fault and its not her fault. It both of you guy's fault and one shouldnt take all the blame! Both of you should take the blame!

1) Wrestling with each other (U might get surprise to find out that wrestling with your partner actually is a turn on and it might lead to sexual activities  grin)

4) Go out for movies

5) Listen to music and sing together. If she have teddy's, you could even make all the teddy's as your fans   tongue  cheesy

7) Massage each other

cool hug and kiss each other all day long till u both doze off to sleep   cool kiss

11) etc etc. . . Be creative   wink

Gabry, this is so cool. I am actually going to copy and save these tips on my system for use later on. Thumps-up wink wink
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Gabry(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
Thanks naa. Do tell us how it goes grin
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Ben13: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by iz2much: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
Gabry:

1) Wrestling with each other (U might get surprise to find out that wrestling with your partner actually is a turn on and it might lead to sexual activities  grin)

4) Go out for movies

5) Listen to music and sing together. If she have teddy's, you could even make all the teddy's as your fans   tongue  cheesy

7) Massage each other

cool hug and kiss each other all day long till u both doze off to sleep   cool kiss

11) etc etc. . . Be creative   wink

I repect u alot and wish u can be my personal friend, thatz if you dont mind?
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by galatico(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2009
Gabry:

1) Wrestling with each other (U might get surprise to find out that wrestling with your partner actually is a turn on and it might lead to sexual activities grin)

4) Go out for movies

5) Listen to music and sing together. If she have teddy's, you could even make all the teddy's as your fans tongue cheesy

7) Massage each other

cool hug and kiss each other all day long till u both doze off to sleep cool kiss

11) etc etc. . . Be creative wink

Those are nice tips to spice up a boring relationship!!
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Aug 26, 2009
Ben20001:

lol

Ben, so u flew all the way here just to post that abi? Yeye boy. CHei! grin

iz2much:

I repect u alot and wish u can be my personal friend, thatz if you dont mind?

Personal friend? shocked Personal like how? embarassed

galatico:

Those are nice tips to spice up a boring relationship!!

Abi ooo. Thank you jare smiley
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by 190: 2:01am On Aug 26, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

and what abt if u dumb her only 2 reask her out again and she refuses
what happens

silly idea just like gaby;s puss.ie
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Atreus(f): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2009
Well,face painting seems childish,i almost always whup her ass at vid games but in the spirit of generosity i let her win sometimes. Hide and seek. . Hmmn. We can cook together,just as long as she slices the onions
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Gabry(f): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2009
190:

what happens

silly idea just like gaby;s puss.ie

EXCUSE ME? angry

Atreus:

Well,face painting seems childish,i almost always whup her ass at vid games but in the spirit of generosity i let her win sometimes. Hide and seek. . Hmmn. We can cook together,just as long as she slices the onions

When you are with someone you love, sillyness are always in place. Its all about having fun and sharing your sillyness. Dont tell me all you ever do on a date is try to be the sexiest guy and girl alive? Guy. . . U need to learn more than that in a relationship
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Atreus(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2009
when we're together we dont always try be to be the sexiest couple alive;we'd burn each other out. Face painting seems childish. There are other ways to have fun in a r/ship.
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Gabry(f): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2009
like what? U say this and that but no examples
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by chiejik(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2009
gabry said it all.
gabby are you the same gabby that is from asia?the name is confusing
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by candyshore: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2009
gabry -- i like ur suggesttions
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Gabry(f): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2009
Thanks guys cheesy

yes chiejik, am Gabby, Gabry, gabrywyl from Asia smiley

Atreus, u got no imagiation. Let me tell you sumthin about face painting! Face painting will lead to body painting, , , Ifshe ask why u say yiour art is bigger than her face shape and u need to do body painting. From body painting will lead oshowering together and from there. . . you guess what happen. . , smiley
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by achinu(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2009
I think the best thing to do is to simply ask her what she likes to get into, fellow NL members are giving you some ideas but it ultimately depends on what the individual likes to do or would like to do. Personally I'm a believer in simplicity, that why I said ask and let her give you some hints & then build from there. Good luck!!
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Atreus(f): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2009
Different things are appealing to diff people,so what appeals to and works for us might not work for the op. For example,if i suggest taking a boat out for a weekend,what if the op/his girl hate water? Or if i say go explore somewhere,if you're in benin try the moat,what if she's not into adventure? Try strip cards,that should be easy;everybody knows how to play cards,and strip cards is pretty much the same,it just follows the same principles of strip poker. But some girls might be insulted if you suggest something like that. I might say,share novels,but some people dont like to read. My point is,it depends on the individuals involved,so op,ask her what she thinks will make your relationship more fun and LISTEN to her!
Re: My Girl Says Am Boring,nairalanders Help Me? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2009
190:

what happens

if you are that insecure in your relationshp then i dont think you will ever go far with a woman.
be confident with yourself and IF she refuses to get back with you then it means that you were not meant for each other. would you rather be with someone even thou that person didnt want to be with you any longer?
there is nothing rewarding being in a relationship that went flat and the more you stay in that position the worst you will feel for each other.

(1) (Reply)

J & Q: Royals Of Romance / He's Girlfriend Bedwets, Please Advice! / 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.