Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,340 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys (3870 Views)

10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Click Here For (Photos) and broad explanation http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-3-kinds-of-sex-every-woman-enjoys/

Sometimes, it is not just about what you do in the bedroom, but how you do it. Sure, you might be well versed on the perfect sex positions, but they will do no help if you do not understand what kind of sex will blow her away.

Here are three top ones.
1. Spontaneous Sex
2. Rough Sex
3. Sensual Sex

Click Here For (Photos) and broad explanation http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-3-kinds-of-sex-every-woman-enjoys/

1 Like

Re: 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys by theEYe21(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Which one is 3 kind of sex again? undecided sex is sex undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys by vchykp(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmm.... women and dier wahala... if she no like bishop style, mak she gerout, i no fit shout..!!
Re: 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys by Raph01: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abeg sex nah sex

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
LOL abeg which one be bishop style cheesy you killed it.

vchykp:
hmm.... women and dier wahala... if she no like bishop style, mak she gerout, i no fit shout..!!
Re: 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys by vchykp(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
LOL abeg which one be bishop style cheesy you killed it.

missionary niyen... abi nah until i call am finish? lolx

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Serena Williams Storms A Weeding Semi-nude / I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam / Video: Actress Accidentally Flashes Her Breast To Fans While Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.