Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease (7169 Views)

10 Acres Of Fertile Farmland ( With Stream For Sale) N60,000/acre SOLD / More than 100 Acres Of Fertile Farm Land In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / Fertile Farm Land For Sell In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy birthday nigeria
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
ashcall:
WE also provide tractor for hire
a
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2016
We also help in the provision of carterpilers for your land clarings
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 2:13am On Oct 06, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashcall:
Our lands are fertile and is good for the farming of varieties of crops such so ya beans ginger maize etc aswell as good fadama for your rice farming.Our term of lease are the best.you can contact mr kennet@08091916405
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2016
ashcall:
Our lands are fertile and is good for the farming of varieties of crops such so ya beans ginger maize etc aswell as good fadama for your rice farming.Our term of lease are the best.you can contact mr kennet@08091916405
our
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
ashcall:
availa
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
ashcall:
yes we do
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ACDONCHRIS: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Mr. Ken, you're doing a very brilliant job. I don't like this idea of calling to get the information I need on this subject matter. I need you to pls come up with standard rates for all your services including land lease per hectare per annum, tractor hire per day, bulldozer hire per day, average cost of labour per day, etc and serious-minded persons will make up their minds. If after you have posted something like this and they still need further details, they can then call you. I'm seriously interested, but I need something like that. Thanks.
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by lordmayor4(m): 5:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Location of the land? Bwari, Barangoni, Gere or where?
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
ACDONCHRIS:
Mr. Ken, you're doing a very brilliant job. I don't like this idea of calling to get the information I need on this subject matter. I need you to pls come up with standard rates for all your services including land lease per hectare per annum, tractor hire per day, bulldozer hire per day, average cost of labour per day, etc and serious-minded persons will make up their minds. If after you have posted something like this and they still need further details, they can then call you. I'm seriously interested, but I need something like that. Thanks.
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
lordmayor4:
Location of the land? Bwari, Barangoni, Gere or where?
kaduna -zuba side
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
ACDONCHRIS:
tank you sir.idont post price on line bc the prices are not fix sir.locatino type of farm lands are some of the variables we put to considerations.in the same vain things in the country are changing on daily basis.,so it will be wrong for us to charge you the same rate as it was 2years ago..i still advice you call or better still drop your no for better explanations
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2016
ashcall:
Dry season farming.Land good for your dry season farming is availabe.
yes .ppleare already booking for next planting season .call n book for yours
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ACDONCHRIS: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
If you're on WhatsApp, kindly leave your WhatsApp number behind so I could reach you on it. Thanks.
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
ACDONCHRIS:
If you're on WhatsApp, kindly leave your WhatsApp number behind so I could reach you on it. Thanks.
08091916405 thank you sir
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
ashcall:
we are still given out these lands for lease.our lands are good for ginger,corn, yam,soyer beans,rice.groundnut millet cabbage cucumber,carrot water melon etc .WE Also have faderma with an all year running river which is good for your dry season farming.
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
stil leasing
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by dondo83(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=ashcall post=51395653][/quote]
what about water source for vegetables farmers?
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
dondo83:

what about water source for vegetables farmers?
yes sir i can get you a place with water source and will be good for dry season farming
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
ashcall:
intending farmers are already booking
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
ashcall:
yes we do
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
ashcall:
Re: Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease by ashcall(m): 2:35am On Dec 10, 2016
ashcall:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Investors Commit $25m To Kogi Cassava City / Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria / Fish Drying Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.