Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone (26621 Views)

I'm Using A Phone With A 5000mah Battery But I'm Seriously Disappointed / Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000. / 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
klinpami:
Which 5000mAh phone would you recommend?
tecno l5,l8,gionee m5 and so on
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
donhils:
All these long thing written here just to talk about battery? Plus I don't want to be carrying heavy load every now and then cos I want 5000mah battery. I'd prefer a super slim, fast, classy and elegant looking phone with 3000mah battery to all these heavy loads from chinko companies.
lol you know right?life of a J8
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Xhaka:
I agree with Op, Phones like L5 or L8, the L5 can even charge another phone
is it only Tecno phones that can charge themselves?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by tonynwasokwu: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
stalyf:

Okay ooo
Guys, let everyone be free to express himself, respect everyones opinion especially when the person talks out of experience, he could have gotten a the fake tecno.
but battery is definatly one feature one can never over look when you talking of buying a phone, am presently using it1402 and am rocking it.

1 Like

Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Yes 5000mAh is really great considering the current situation of Nigeria.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Xhaka(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
is it only Tecno phones that can charge themselves?
Some Gionee phones too can
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Xhaka:

Some Gionee phones too can
yeah right... I thought it was only tecno phones..what about infinix though?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Xhaka(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
yeah right... I thought it was only tecno phones..what about infinix though?
Infinix keh, their phones might spoil doing that.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by stalyf(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Xhaka:

Infinix keh, their phones might spoil doing that.
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
stalyf:

Honestly, i have not used any of them but reading the comments of some people that have used them, i think the time to full charge is a challenge for them
I don't agree on the bold. My office colleague uses L8+ and he just said he has no difficulting charging to maximum capacity.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by stalyf(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I don't agree on the bold. My office colleague uses L8+ and he just said he has no difficulting charging to maximum capacity.

How long does it take to full charge?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by oluwaskulboy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
BLACK WALLPAPER CAN
SAVE 8% BATTERY PER HOUR
ON SMARTPHONES
We all know that high-end smartphones nowadays come
with brightest of the mobile displays available in the
market. With high nits and pixel densities, they ultimately
end up hogging the battery life of the phone. But what is
still a very less known fact is that the color of your
wallpaper can decide your battery life. It is said that a
pure black or any dark-colored image as your wallpaper
can save power as compared to a lighter wallpaper.

http://techzone.com.ng/2016/06/10/black-wallpaper-can-save-8-battery-per-hour-smartphones-2/
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by oluwaskulboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
TIPS TO IMPROVE BATTERY LIFE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE
There is one thing that plagues almost all smartphones today: poor battery life. Many phones still can’t make it through a day without being plugged in, and that drives us crazy. This may not be a problem for you if you’ve got one of the Android phones with the best battery life, but many people are often left with a dead battery, wondering how they can extend battery life on their phone. We’ve got you covered: here are 11 easy tricks to squeeze every last drop of battery life from your Android phone. Let’s get started.
http://techzone.com.ng/2016/06/08/11-tips-improve-battery-life-android-phone/
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
stalyf:

How long does it take to full charge?
like i said earlier, I don't own it but a colleague does... the report I got was that contrary to your claim, the battery don't take forever to be fully charged.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Baadal(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have a clean tecno L5 5000mAh for sale with pack and accessories for 20k only. call/whatsapp 08025220285 if interested
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Baroba:
It all boils down to software and optimisation, Sony Xperia Z3 doesn't have anything remotely close to 5000mah but the screen on time / stand by time is outstanding, even the all mighty google had to implement this in android marshmallows ( doze function). That's how good it is.

Xiaomi redmi 3 with its 4000mah will be my choice for someone on a budget, the battery just keeps going..

Good write up all the same..

How much for both? Are you using both? I'll try the dark wallpaper tip someone dropped.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2016
obviously a phone with a large battery is better. charging with a power-bank every time is quite exhausting.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Xhaka(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Get a phone like L8 and stop worrying about battery life
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by kendrick2: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2016
A battery with that capacity should at least last for a day.....and its cheap sef... So a bargain
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by johnjameson: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
5000MAh seems like a good option for heavy usage people
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by creed266: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

like i said earlier, I don't own it but a colleague does... the report I got was that contrary to your claim, the battery don't take forever to be fully charged.
i think it should have a fast charge feature then
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by FantasyHub: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Misterpaul:
Damn...now i am already missing my beloveth 4000mah Gionee m3 phone that was stolen last week. cry

How much did u buy it and when? Is it also heavy like M5?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by daphid25(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnjameson:
5000MAh seems like a good option for heavy usage people
L8 will be the ideal phone for heavy users cos the battery is 5050mAh
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Lovelynature(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
golddeejay:
yeah there was a time my music player keeps stopping by itself...I think dat has bn resolved wit d last updates.
also sometimes u don't get WhatsApp or bbm msgs notification unless they are active in d background. This apart...d phone is smooth
Please bro be sincere. How have you been enjoying the device? Any issue for now? How does one recognise the latest update?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Lovelynature(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dolaries:

Look for custom roms or enhancement for your phones, I use a Gionee M3 mini and all these things were sorted out with a custom rom, am using Cynagon mod 12.1 and it's a very nice experience
where can I get Gionee m3 mini even if it's fairly used?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by golddeejay(m): 1:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
Please bro be sincere. How have you been enjoying the device? Any issue for now? How does one recognise the latest update?
like I said the only issue am having with d fone is WhatsApp and bbm have to be opened in d background to get instant msg. Minus that, am enjoying the phone. it is fast and smooth...it has never lag not matter how many activities I am using it for. For the latest updates, u may be notify if there is any or just go to SETTINGS, then ABOUT PHONE, then u will see SYSTEM UPDATES...there u will see latest updates if there is any.
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Lovelynature(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
golddeejay:
like I said the only issue am having with d fone is WhatsApp and bbm have to be opened in d background to get instant msg. Minus that, am enjoying the phone. it is fast and smooth...it has never lag not matter how many activities I am using it for. For the latest updates, u may be notify if there is any or just go to SETTINGS, then ABOUT PHONE, then u will see SYSTEM UPDATES...there u will see latest updates if there is any.
Thanks a lot. Do you know if slots sell it and how much it may cost?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by fotadmowmend(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
lepagawu:
I'm currently using a 5000mah phone. It's a tecno l5, cost just 20k. The battery is way superb. I'm a phone presser and the battery lasts me up to 12hours on continuous internet usage.

However, my camera is a big flop. I mean a very big flop that you would hate the phone. You would be embarrassed if your friends ask to use your phone for a selfie or whatever cos the camera is just like that of those 2008 laptop webcam. I will attach photos taken with my camera so you would see what I'm saying.

The phone's display is horrible, you need to see my brother rocking his own 19k phone which has 1080p HD display while mine looks just like 360p. Although his phone has just 3500mah. You need to see his camera, both front and back, it's mwah.

The is small at about 4.5inches screen but damn heavy. I mean if you put it in your pocket without using a belt or something your trouser will immediately fall off.

The phone also hangs a lot. I mean a lot. Especially if you have Facebook app or messenger on it. My dear this phone will make you wish you for Nokia torchlight as soon as you have up to 15 apps installed on it.

Lastly, this phone was made with a very unusual massive battery of 5000mah without fast charge feature. With the 2.0A super fast charger I use, it takes 4hours 30minute straight for the phone to get full from 0%, with the follow come charger which is a 1.2a charger, just be preparing to use 6hours cos even with my charger in exactly one hour my phone may just have added up 10℅.

So if you will buy a phone with 4000mah or above, check the features and specifications well. Make sure it has "fast charge" feature, sometimes it's listed on the phone's pack. And if you will take my advice, stay away from itel or tecno for value/satisfaction sake. You might consider gionee or infinix products. My 2 cents.
100% true ! I had to dispose mine .. . ... now eyeing C8
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by prinzfunchi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
lepagawu:
I'm currently using a 5000mah phone. It's a tecno l5, cost just 20k. The battery is way superb. I'm a phone presser and the battery lasts me up to 12hours on continuous internet usage.

However, my camera is a big flop. I mean a very big flop that you would hate the phone. You would be embarrassed if your friends ask to use your phone for a selfie or whatever cos the camera is just like that of those 2008 laptop webcam. I will attach photos taken with my camera so you would see what I'm saying.

The phone's display is horrible, you need to see my brother rocking his own 19k phone which has 1080p HD display while mine looks just like 360p. Although his phone has just 3500mah. You need to see his camera, both front and back, it's mwah.

The is small at about 4.5inches screen but damn heavy. I mean if you put it in your pocket without using a belt or something your trouser will immediately fall off.

The phone also hangs a lot. I mean a lot. Especially if you have Facebook app or messenger on it. My dear this phone will make you wish you for Nokia torchlight as soon as you have up to 15 apps installed on it.

Lastly, this phone was made with a very unusual massive battery of 5000mah without fast charge feature. With the 2.0A super fast charger I use, it takes 4hours 30minute straight for the phone to get full from 0%, with the follow come charger which is a 1.2a charger, just be preparing to use 6hours cos even with my charger in exactly one hour my phone may just have added up 10℅.

So if you will buy a phone with 4000mah or above, check the features and specifications well. Make sure it has "fast charge" feature, sometimes it's listed on the phone's pack. And if you will take my advice, stay away from itel or tecno for value/satisfaction sake. You might consider gionee or infinix products. My 2 cents.
Whats the name of your brother's phone
?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
prinzfunchi:

Whats the name of your brother's phone
?
which brother? What's his name?
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
fotadmowmend:

100% true ! I had to dispose mine .. . ... now eyeing C8
bro no near c8 at all.. You can near c9
Re: Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone by prinzfunchi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
lepagawu:
which brother? What's his name?
In the post i quoted sir, you said your brother's phone display is 1080p and has 3500mah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Bypass Google Verification On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Telegram Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.