Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs (4262 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
thagift:
one girl saw iyanya wearing only towel, the next thing she said "oh gush I wish I can have him for just one night" I ask her why said that, she said she love guys with 6 packs.
so what about guys like us wey no get any pack at all does it mean anything?
What's the advantage of 6 pack self ?
Although Sixpac is useful especially when pounding a gals honey pot as it allows you the flexibility needed to drill her wella wella. Ever since I joined the gang of 6pac, No Gal has ever regreted having me drill her pot. One gal even pointed two extra pacs towards my man'hood, making it 8pacs. But for that gal dat saw nyaya or wat ever he's called, is only intrested in his money and not some 4pac he has aquired. MOB.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*yes
wat abt guys like us with no pack?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Although Sixpac is useful especially when pounding a gals honey pot as it allows you the flexibility needed to drill her wella wella. Ever since I joined the gang of 6pac, No Gal has ever regreted having me drill her pot. One gal even pointed two extra pacs towards my man'hood, making it 8pacs. But for that gal dat saw nyaya or wat ever he's called, is only intrested in his money and not some 4pac he has aquired. MOB.

huh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided you wanna pretend?
do I look like I need to pretend? U just ain't making sense as far as i'm concerned
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
thagift:

wat abt guys like us with no pack?
*°There are women who like that
.....Date who likes you
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
do I look like I need to pretend? U just ain't making sense as far as i'm concerned
*So you aren't aware that some men are far more easly lead by the physical
*By the size of a woman's breast/butt
That it's their required to have a woman thats heavily endowed
That they'd look over all else about her to those 2features
F
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*So you aren't aware that some men are far more easly lead by the physical
*By the size of a woman's breast/butt
That it's their required to have a woman thats heavily endowed
That they'd look over all else about her to those 2features
F
I seriously don't knw wat u talkn abt! I am not aware. I don't read people's minds.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
I seriously don't knw wat u talkn abt! I am not aware. I don't read people's minds.
then you dear sir are willfully blind
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Youngpo413: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided undecided...And any man who runs after a woman becuz of her butt/breast or both is even cheaper.
No man is cheap.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
then you dear sir are willfully blind
look u dnt hav the right to tell me what I admire in a woman ok...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Youngpo413: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rone16:
Why do guys fall for girls with big asses and boobs undecided..its the same reason
big ass'es are soft na, those softness are are a big turn On.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
look u dnt hav the right to tell me what I admire in a woman ok...
*Is that what I've been doin
....no.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Smellymouth: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Shey Dangote get Six Packs? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Youngpo413:
big ass'es are soft na, those softness are are a big turn On.
And 6pack abs are soft with ridges and it's a huge turn on.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by vicstar(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Not exactly 6pack abs are sexy ta me like breast are to a man.
got me blushin' here embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by dannyben5: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Any girl dat says that is as cheap as buscuit.
bro nice 1 u 2much

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
vicstar:

got me blushin' here embarassed

wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by vicstar(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wink

just admit it cry it won't take a hair off yo skin embarassed U know what am talkin' about right?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Maxi112: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°*I wouldn't just fall over for him
......*But i would be open to his advances becuz I find him physically fine grin
am a bit disappointed with u for this grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
vicstar:

just admit it cry it won't take a hair off yo skin embarassed
U know what am talkin' about right?
*no,what?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by vchykp(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
most bae's believe guys with 6packs can rock them hard on bed simply becos they've not tried me behind closed door... 1pack tho sure..!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
am a bit disappointed with u for this grin
*why though?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by vicstar(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*no,what?

forget it! Bye tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Never been attracted to guys with 6 packs. I prefer guys with average bodies, backed by a personality on steroids!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
vchykp:
most bae's believe guys with 6packs can rock them hard on bed simply becos they've not tried me behind closed door... 1pack tho sure..!

lol
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Maxi112: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*why though?
u aren't encouraging potbelly like me, u shouldn't have said it publiclyundecided

do u want people like me without packs ta hang and die huh.cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
vicstar:

forget it! Bye tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by vicstar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
u aren't encouraging potbelly like me, u shouldn't have said it publiclyundecided

do u want people like me without packs ta hang and die huh.cheesy
cheesy yer trying ta be playful.... that's good
But potbelly is a man's moniker grin

*What'sup potbelly, long time :
....How you? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Maxi112: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy yer trying ta be playful.... that's good
But potb.elly is a man's moniker grin

*What'sup potb.elly, long time :
....How you? wink
u making me ta do this, I'm not gud at that.. guess u knowwink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
u making me ta do this, I'm not gud at that.. guess u knowwink
*I do grin
.... .Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Go Crazy For Guys That Can Draw? / Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories / Vintage Pictures Of Black Women Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.