Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 (60821 Views)

Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
yetseyi:

Hahaha not exactly, you switched monikers again(you have too many variants of your I.D)and I follow just one. I hardly see your posts and the one I think I saw was somewhere in TV/movies/music (not really sure where) and I do more of reading most times. You should know I still stand by what I said then. grin

Pleased to meet your friend.

Lol. Blame the unnecessary bans...they're just trying to shut the black man up. grin

How are you anyway?
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by yetseyi(f): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Blame the unnecessary bans...they're just trying to shut the black man up. grin

How are you anyway?

Loool, maybe if you stay out of trouble you wont get banned grin cheesy . I saw you say the variant of your I.D I follow was banned for a year,has it been banned again?

I am good as always, trusting God for all things and in all things and you how are you?
Re: Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 by Shym3xx: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
yetseyi:

Loool, maybe if you stay out of trouble you wont get banned grin cheesy . I saw you say the variant of your I.D I follow was banned for a year,has it been banned again?

I am good as always, trusting God for all things and in all things and you how are you?

Lool. It has been banned for like two weeks now over just telling someone to shut up looool. I should get it back in 2days. And "Shymm3x" has been banned for 2 years looool. These clowns don't put that respek on my handle, I swear down. grin grin

Hmmm...I hope God sees you through. Big sukkot is a prophet and he has celestial answers to a lot of things. So you're in good hands. tongue

I'm good...just living life and trying to live the dreams from my father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.