Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:39 AM

Niger Delta Avengers My Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers My Thoughts (479 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers My Thoughts by jazzydawg(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
One has been watching and observing the NDA and the Nigerian armed services with amusement and trepidation. I wonder do we have a viable counter intelligence unit in this country? Four words stick out that should have any sane thinking intelligence officer worried. EDUCATED, IDEOLOGY, EASTERN EUROPE AND INDEPENDENCE. These NDA boys are educated in eastern Europe. Eastern Europe is awash with black market weaponry front anti aircraft guns, missiles, reapers (armed drones), full range radar equipment, signal jammers etc.
Boko Haram unlike ISIS did not have access to oil to fund their jihad hence the victory being heralded by our gallant troops. Like ISIS, the NDA have access to oil and can fund their operations without breaking a sweat.
It is laughable to see the armed services deploying Alpha Jets, surveillance aircraft and troops on the ground to stop the NDA . The modus operandi of the NDA can be likened to "GHOST MODE" or "WHILE MEN SLEPT". They use a hit and run approach usually in the early hours of the morning. They set their charges with timers to critical flow stations /pipelines, leave the scene and by the time the charges go off they have melted into the general population. One wonders if our armed services has the ability/capacity to carry out night surveillance and monitor critical under water installations as these NDA have under water gear to cause serious damage.
Their recent threat of a no fly zone should not be treated with levity, we should not get to the level when aircrafts and attack helicopters start falling from the sky before we take them serious.
This Government has time to show some good faith and dialogue, my fear is that this NDA ideology should not be hijacked by warmongers from Eastern Europe. If that happens, I seriously doubt if our armed services will be able to cope. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
jazzydawg:
One has been watching and observing the NDA and the Nigerian armed services with amusement and trepidation. I wonder do we have a viable counter intelligence unit in this country? Four words stick out that should have any sane thinking intelligence officer worried. EDUCATED, IDEOLOGY, EASTERN EUROPE AND INDEPENDENCE. These NDA boys are educated in eastern Europe. Eastern Europe is awash with black market weaponry front anti aircraft guns, missiles, reapers (armed drones), full range radar equipment, signal jammers etc.
Boko Haram unlike ISIS did not have access to oil to fund their jihad hence the victory being heralded by our gallant troops. Like ISIS, the NDA have access to oil and can fund their operations without breaking a sweat.
It is laughable to see the armed services deploying Alpha Jets, surveillance aircraft and troops on the ground to stop the NDA . The modus operandi of the NDA can be likened to "GHOST MODE" or "WHILE MEN SLEPT". They use a hit and run approach usually in the early hours of the morning. They set their charges with timers to critical flow stations /pipelines, leave the scene and by the time the charges go off they have melted into the general population. One wonders if our armed services has the ability/capacity to carry out night surveillance and monitor critical under water installations as these NDA have under water gear to cause serious damage.
Their recent threat of a no fly zone should not be treated with levity, we should not get to the level when aircrafts and attack helicopters start falling from the sky before we take them serious.
This Government has time to show some good faith and dialogue, my fear is that this NDA ideology should not be hijacked by warmongers from Eastern Europe. If that happens, I seriously doubt if our armed services will be able to cope. A word they say is enough for the wise.

Great analysis. Don't be surprised if the socalled Nigerian military are part of NDA. We all know double agents exist in every warfare. Don't overlook oil workers even the polished ones you will never suspect. Remember...they have access to oil money to recruit strong loyalists. My suggestion is for Buhari to dialogue with them for the sake of peace...force or bomb can never win this fight because they are fighting for their resources.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers My Thoughts by xmich(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Avengers na ghosts so sending battalions of warships is not the case but dialogue.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Election Tribunal- Live Updates / Nija Delta Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped B4 Pipeline Attacks End / One Of The Major Judges In Cases Against nyako, Saraki, Ekweremadu And Other Pol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.