Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,049 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. (760 Views)

Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? / Where To Print Scratch Cards In Nigeria? / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by xtremious(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2009
Hi House, I need info concerning companies in China/Korea/Taiwan etc involved in wholesale of USB Flash,SD and SDHC memory cards as well as MP3/MP4 players. I found so many on net especially on alibaba.com and some other sites but almost all of the companies that came up on my search seem to be scammers and its hard to trust these Asians with money, I have also read so many stuffs concerning frauds perpetrated by these so called Asian companies on these sites. So I will really appreciate anyone that can give me a first hand verified company that deal with the product I mentioned.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by HeinmanNig: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2009
Well, email me at HeinmansWholesale@gmail.com
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by deeworks(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
Xtremious! How long have you been in business? Are you just venturing into the specified trade? Many advice to you is, once you identify a potential company or manufacturer in any of those Asian countries, ask them valid questions. Afterwards trust me you need to make out time to visit there to finalize any deal if not you will be surprised. Just like most naija are money hungry same with the Chinkos and they are smoother them loud Nigerians. i wish you the best but don't be scared and pursue your dream business regardless. You could establish a good contact for real.
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by henryhemon(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster,
I have a contact in China,still negotiating with him.
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by emykhell: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2009
@ xtremious
Good observation probably, but how do u get to knw that most companies are scammers. most of those asia companies are registered member which i think alibaba would have verified their authenticity before making them a gold member. I have intentions of shipping in some products i saw in some of these asian sites, i just think you should ask them enough questions if possible chat with them online, request for price catalog of similar product from different companies so u could check price differences while u observe their customer relationship alongside. better still buy a sample product between 1-5 quantity for a start. I hp u find dis helpful.
1luv
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by wealthmag: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hi,
I have an indept knowledge of information. With my 17years exprience in import business, I can help you get a reliable merchant.
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by HeinmanNig: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
emykhell:

@ xtremious
Good observation probably, but how do u get to knw that most companies are scammers. most of those asia companies are registered member which i think alibaba would have verified their authenticity before making them a gold member. I have intentions of shipping in some products i saw in some of these asian sites, i just think you should ask them enough questions if possible chat with them online, request for price catalog of similar product from different companies so u could check price differences while u observe their customer relationship alongside. better still buy a sample product between 1-5 quantity for a start. I hp u find dis helpful.
1luv

Emykhell, there are numerous verified alibaba members who are scammers. The best way to verify asian sellers is to use local veryfying services who can verify that the company is what they say they are.
Re: Info Needed On Wholesalers/manufacturers Of Memory Cards In Asia. by xtremious(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2009
Thanks everybody for your contributions so far.
@  deeworks
I am just venturing into the business. And you are very right, these Chinkos are fucking scammers, and definitely I will need to go there to verify things myself. I have been able to find someone realiable in China who can help me with the initial stage, when it comes to the final stage, I will definitely have to go there myself to see things.
@ emykhell
Just try and google alibaba + fraud, you will be surprised at what you will see, I contacted lots of the so called verified and gold members and they were all giving me mouth watering  deals, but once you tell them you have a contact in China who is actually your legal representative, and  will be visiting their company, story go end, they wont pick your calls again nor reply your mails. Take your time and read alibaba forums you will realize that only a very tiny percentage of the whole business in that site is real, verified members and gold members only mean members that has paid to alibaba. Before you release your dough to any of them, make sure you do a lot of background check on the particular company.read this http://www.complaintsboard.com/bysubcategory/alibaba-scams.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Currency Exchange: Need Help / List Of Search Engines You Need To Know / Live Turkeys Are For Sale At Special Rate Offer!: With Home Delivery Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.