Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. (1227 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
O ye Boyfriends and Girlfriends hear me out this day. Quit claiming what doesnt even exist in the first place. I am tired of hearing unmarried boys and girls claiming to have been cheated by their bae or boo. For christ sake you owe each other nothing till you tie the knot. Even engagement ring doesnt give any boy or girl exclusivity to your body. Unmarried boys and girls, no matter their age should go out and play freely without burden of faithfullness. Thats the exclusive reserve of the married. Go out and play. Make many more friends today cause that your fiancee is not yet your husband or wife.

Only legally married men and women like us can be cheated by their spouse. I.e when husband sleeps with another woman or when a wife sleeps with another man. This is because they have consummated and completely met the contract terms of marriage till death do them part.

Share your own Opinion.

Lalasticlala move this ministry to permanent site for wider coverage as per views and opinions.
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by AlexCk: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think it's all about being responsible,
If u are with someone, then be with the person, whether na boy/girlfriend or spouse ish. Respect dat commitment.

And If u wan dey slp arnd, then dont b in a commitment. dey hv a name for that too. fwb i think.

Its all abt choices.

My thoughts shaa

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by cruzita(f): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
YOUR OPINION THOUGH
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by sinaj(f): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
The herbalist above me tho grin
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Ejemehn(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
@OP.......This is an ignorant opinion.

So because you think they owe nobody their body they should start sleeping around. It's people like you that will first call such ladies names like "waste pipe"

You're entitled to your informed opinion not your ignorant opinion.

And..........

You can only make perfect the things you practice.
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
hml555:
HERBMEDLAB NOW IN PORT HARCOURT
WE OFFER PERMANENT CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF DEADLY DISEASES
INCLUDING CURE FOR INFERTILITY AND PENILE ENLARGEMENT
www.herbmedlab.com
LAGOS: 07013203288
PORT HARCOURT: 09082035854
WE DELIVER TO ALL PART OF NIGERIA CALL 07013203288
Oga herbalist, no opinion
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you are unable to "practice" being married by being faithful to someone then you're not ready to be married.

One does not go from being a player all their life to being a committed married FAITHFUL person. They need to gain experience in intimate romantic relationships before they take the big step to marriage. Serious dating isn't a mockery of marriage its a stepping stone needed to begin a successful partnership.

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by histemple: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
How exactly do we even define "cheating"? Is it only when there is s3x or when attention is divided?
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
AlexCk:
I think it's all about being responsible,
If u are with someone, then be with the person, whether na boy/girlfriend or spouse ish. Respect dat commitment.

And If u wan dey slp arnd, then dont b in a commitment. dey hv a name for that too. fwb i think.

Its all abt choices.

My thoughts shaa
Unmarried boys should stop claiming right on top girl wey dem never pay bride price for. Same goes to all the unmarried girls going around saying "men are all the same" and that cheating inborn in them. Truth is no man can cheat on an unmarried girl. cool
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
histemple:
How exactly do we even define "cheating"?
Is it only when there is s3x or when attention is divided?
It means the two for us married men wink
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well, that's your personal opinion, but bear in mind that there're others out there who rank loyalty above all else & live by a different moral code of conduct.

If you're the type that thinks you don't owe anybody any loyalty/faithfulness by virtue of not being married to them, then I think it'd be most kind to inform the other person of your intentions from the get go.

I'm one of those people that is very loyal in a relationship & I expect it back. Anything less in my mind, means the person has the morals of a sewer rat & I will not mind setting them free to go sleep with anything that has a pulse...on their time. But definitely not on my watch!
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool cool Hmmmm
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Well, that's your personal opinion, but bear in mind that there're others out there who rank loyalty above all else & live by a different moral code of conduct.

If you're the type that thinks you don't owe anybody any loyalty/faithfulness by virtue of not being married to them, then I think it'd be most kind to inform the other person of your intentions from the get go.

I'm one of those people that is very loyal in a relationship & I expect it back. Anything less in my mind, means the person has the morals of a sewer rat & I will not mind setting them free to go sleep with anything that has a pulse...on their time. But definitely not on my watch!
Truth is that you are under no obligation as far as you are unmarried. Its your choice to start "forming" faithful wife before marriage to some boy that hasnt paid your parents a dime cool
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
DickDastardly:
Truth is that you are under no obligation as far as you are unmarried. Its your choice to start "forming" faithful wife before marriage to some boy that hasnt paid your parents a dime cool

It's not "forming" or choosing to be that way. It just is what it is. Like I said, some of us live by a different set of standards & would prefer to deal with people who share the same values. Hence I mentioned that if see he is not on the same page, then I'll freely let him go. Less headache for me. No problem at all taking out the trash grin
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by UyiIredia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
You have a point. But I think one reason why have other affairs before marriage is looked down on is because it could be a pointer to what could happen during marriage.
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why will I even cheat on him if am getting all the love ., care , attention etc from him

Will I share myself into two?
Then at d end of d day u will want to satisfy both of them . It's just stressful ders nothing as good as being in a happy relationship and not doing ojukokoro.

If u don't farabale as a lady how wil u even finally get someone to settle down with?
Hateu2 comman c

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Why will I even cheat on him if am getting all the love ., care , attention etc from him

Then at d end of d day u will want to satisfy both of them . It's just stressful ders nothing as good as being in a happy relationship and not doing ojukokoro.

If u don't farabale as a lady how wil u even finally get someone to settle down with?
Hateu2 comman c
Cheating exists only in married peoples dictionary. Unmarried boys and girls like you should quit wearing that unnecessary illusionary garb of "faithfulness" that has no bases cool
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
DickDastardly:

Cheating exists only in married peoples dictionary. Unmarried boys and girls like you should quit wearing that unnecessary illusionary garb of "faithfulness" that has no bases cool
my dear there's something called self discipline
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Kaycee7(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
All these trolls sef. And they are not even creative. OP go and learn how to troll

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
All these trolls sef. And they are not even creative. OP go and learn how to troll
U not serious mehn! cool

Na this type dey fight over girl wey im no marry. Ok, will u grow up quick? tongue
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by vchykp(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
this is exactly what makes you loose good pple in the name of flirting and later you start going from church to herbalist looking for happy home... may we never replace our husband wit bf nd our bf with husband,

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by theEYe21(f): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
There is something called respect
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Hate.u2 comman c
Oremi, I call it 'searching' not 'cheating'. We are both singles and dating still searching 4 , right one ni. Wats cheating in a relationship undecided
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by DickDastardly(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Oremi, I call it 'searching' not 'cheating'. We are both singles and dating still searching 4 , right one ni. Wats cheating in a relationship undecided
I think u should be the most sensible girl on Nairaland. Apt wisdom wink
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
hope d searching dosnt include gbenshin shaa grin
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:

If I hear say I nor Gbensh you and Hateu2 when I see una undecided grin cheesy

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Me don't knw ooo cheesy
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Receive sense smelly
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Receive sense smelly

Get well soon Hateu10 undecided

Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

igi cashew loma yalu enu e cheesy
Re: True Or False? There Is Nothing Like "Cheating" Before Or Outside Marriage. by Smellymouth: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
igi cashew loma yalu enu e cheesy

Kilo ndamu e? undecided cheesy grin

Kantan Kantan leyi? undecided

Heres The Hilarious Names Girls Give To Their Male Contacts / Who Are The Smartest Romancelanders I Can Follow? / Lesbians And Guys Are Disturbing My Life