Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) (20095 Views)

Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / EFCC To Arraign Akpobolokemi And Emmanuel Atewe For N8.5bn NIMASA Fraud / Press Conference On Operation Lafiya Dole By Maj Gen Lucky Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by encryptjay(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mehn, see cash.
Kudos to EFCC
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by slimfit1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please we should make laws that those(banks , managers, etc ) that failed to report handling such amount of money should be arrested and prosecuted Saraki over to you I've given you something to work with if you don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by DeRuggedProf: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
bigerboy200:
This is Witch hunt and media trial in "zombiefied wailers" voice angry sad

WITCHHUNTING THE WITCHES!!!... grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by emvico(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
make una tell them make them give me atleast 50k make i pray for them cheesy tongue
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Zico5:
With all these revelations, politicians are our biggest problem in this country. I think Gej deserves an award as the most clueless and insensitive president ever in this country. How could billions change hands in a country where poverty is raging like wild fire with president unaware of it. Haba, this is too much nah. And some fools will come here to quote me as if there is no sense in their brain again.
Supported

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Businessideas: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Akpokobelemi (a. K. a Akpos) has stopped tucking in. Tucking in o jawo mo(in OLAMIDE's voice)

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Btruth: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if this country will not naturally curse some people and their generation forever.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by patchsk(f): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
olimeh13:
Amazing:--- See One Of The Best Pictures Ever Taken.....
The photographer kept 18 cameras and waited for 62 days to get the above clip. This has been rated to be among the best pictures ever taken.
Turn your screen up side down and behold the effect.
What do you think?

God bless you for sharing!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Btruth: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
divinecode101:
My God!!! This Jonathanians messed up and looted this country naked. When you have a neophyte and kindergarten President of a country as Nigeria, the result is obvious!! May we never have these type of heartless looters in our country again.
Nigeria shall rise again
Nigeria shall rise above hate
Nigeria shall rise above tribalism
Nigeria shall rise above nepotism
I see a new Nigeria!
I see a Nigeria where president will be voted across all tribes
Just like the June 12
Where there will not be Arewa agitation
Where there will not be OPC
Where there will not be MASSOB
But there will be only one united Nigeria
Long live Nigeria
Amen oooo. The Nigeria that I dreamt for my children & grandchildren.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Pyno30: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Time to vomit all you ate.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by lukency(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chosen1984:
Nice one from Efcc but abeg hunt for all criminals
Yes criminals hv no two names either in APC or PDP baba pls go after them.They must vomit our yams in raw form the way they consume it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by mandax: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Buhari the great slayer of Corruption and Thieves.

Who could have thought there will be a Nigerian,that can look at a thieving General in the face,and send them to face the sweet music of Atutupoyoyo in the Gulag?

God bless you Buhari.

The Journey of sanitizing Nigeria is a gradual process,and after you deal with these left over kleptomaniancs from Jonathan's era,we will then face the economic saboteurs of this great Country.

Gradually and gradually,the noose is getting close to Goodluck Jonathan.

I will kill a Capon(castrated male fowl)the day Jonathan is arrested,tried and sentenced to jail.

Buhari can only get this praise after EFCC arraigned the known biggest corrupt Generals.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by tansho(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Are we, as a nation, allergic to getting conviction from our courts? Don't we get tired of all these media trials and media convictions? We need diligent prosecutions and subsequent convictions in our courts
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Mackson01: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria is so blessed to have PMB as the President. God will keep you. All your enemy shall submit in Jesus name.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by bejeria101(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
How much amechi and Tinubu steal? That list isnt complete without them. Thunder fire APC and una selective justice,when una own happen u can disobey court laws and use them to favor you,awon ode God is watching all of us.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by PMBtill2023: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes, Yes, Yes... Kudos my gallant president, No looter will go unpunished!!!! EFCC una well done

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by kuuljay(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wailers are peeping from the window and refusing to enter and defend one of their own
I want buhari to probe all these thieves in the past administration and jail them if found guilty and I pray the next govt after buhari should probe Buhari's govt very well that's the only way we can move fotward

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by Dallazday(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Who could have thought there will be a Nigerian,that can look at a thieving General in the face,and send them to face the sweet music of Atutupoyoyo in the Gulag?

God bless you Buhari.

The Journey of sanitizing Nigeria is a gradual process,and after you deal with these left over kleptomaniancs from Jonathan's era,we will then face the economic saboteurs of this great Country.

Gradually and gradually,the noose is getting close to Goodluck Jonathan.

I will kill a Capon(castrated male fowl)the day Jonathan is arrested,tried and sentenced to jail.

look at an idoit of the firsy other
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by origima: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some of the ragtags and hooligans praising & giving the Otuoke vandal ,the first PHD ,first Educated & young man of our generation according to his fans sense of belonging in one way or the order are vain.this is our county and very few looted our common wealth and invested their loot oversea while millions are scavenging. Those who love the Otuoke vandal should plead with him to Apologize to Nigerians for Heaven sake.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by 4nobody4every1: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

God bless you Buhari.

Gradually and gradually,the noose is getting close to Goodluck Jonathan

grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by sanusidabo: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
We calling for the complete ban of Bureau De Change operation in Nigeria aside of Naira being the only legal tender in Nigeria it will also along way in stopping looters from perfecting their atrocities. EFCC, ICPC , CBN, DSS, Nigerian Police force and AGF is your critical responsibility. Concern Citizens for Better Nigeria
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by edo3(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Atewe,,nemesis is catching up with him...remain Ebaleme..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by southpole: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
GEJ is presently have the greatest regret of his, he will wish he was not the president unfortunate he cannot bring back the hand of time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by AreaFada2: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
tansho:
Are we, as a nation, allergic to getting conviction from our courts? Don't we get tired of all these media trials and media convictions? We need diligent prosecutions and subsequent convictions in our courts
You nor tire. I think they just arrest some people out of favour or not that connected without doing their homework properly
In the end their case against them will not hold water.

With OBJ, IBB, Tinubu, Amaechi and others walking around, it is obviously a selective thing.

Even if selective, actual convictions would make sense. Maybe years from now, another leader will selectively prosecute those in power or in favour now.

Refusal to name looters make the whole thing smell of scam.

I don't want anyone quietly returning money. All should go to jail and return the money with interest.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by tansho(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
AreaFada2:
You nor tire. I think they just arrest some people out of favour or not that connected without doing their homework properly
In the end their case against them will not hold water.
With OBJ, IBB, Tinubu, Amaechi and others walking around, it is obviously a selective thing.

Even if selective, actual convictions would make sense. Maybe years from now, another leader will selectively prosecute those in power or in favour now.

Refusal to name looters make the whole thing smell of scam.

I don't want anyone quietly returning money. All should go to jail and return the money with interest.

My brother, it is well
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by bestsunday84: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Armed robbers seize all their property and sentence them to death,
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by kabman: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Akpobelemi again
Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by bristol201(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Just imagine such humongous amount of money stole under the nose of an administration. Some will come here now and claiming media trial, witch hunting, etc. With this kind of revelations, how can we get stable electricity, portable water, good roads, quality health system, quality educational system.... Some will come here calling somebody their hero. Nigeria which way ? Within a blink of an eye some will begin to celebrate looters, celebrating the Niger Delta Avengers(NDA) blowing the pipelines. Who is now clueless?.
Nigeria shall rise again.
God Bless those that still believe in Nigeria.
It shall be well with Nigeria
God Bless our President(PMB)
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) by bedfordng(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2016
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism / Peter Obi Signs Condolence Register At Late Ekwueme's Residence(photos) / Any Member Of APC Working Against Our Success Will Fail - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.