Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Who Do We Blame For The Recent Alarming Rate Of Robbery And Stealing In Nig? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Do We Blame For The Recent Alarming Rate Of Robbery And Stealing In Nig? (454 Views)

Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun / Man Arrested For Beating Up Hotel Manager And Stealing Cash/valuables (photos) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Blame For The Recent Alarming Rate Of Robbery And Stealing In Nig? by Vuproff: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don’t know how many of you that has realized the sudden increase or hike in the rate of robbery and stealing in the country now, am talking about my area here in Abuja where every day i keep getting reports of people’s houses, stores or shops being boggled, car snatching at gun point every second of the day even on broad day light and all sort of robbery attacks on residential, offices and even worship centres.

How about your area, is it still the same?

Am tired and afraid myself...

Everyone should please be more security conscious and endeavour to contact the security official in case....

I don't want to believe that this is some of the “FOLLOW COME” that we have gotten with the “CHANGE” administration (unbearable hardship).
God help us!
Re: Who Do We Blame For The Recent Alarming Rate Of Robbery And Stealing In Nig? by loomer: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who una dey blame before
Re: Who Do We Blame For The Recent Alarming Rate Of Robbery And Stealing In Nig? by Coolgent(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
I blame ND terrorist and...
Re: Who Do We Blame For The Recent Alarming Rate Of Robbery And Stealing In Nig? by subtlemee(f): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Politicians with fake promises

(1) (Reply)

Cult War: 16 Killed In Rivers Communities / Man Slaps Wife To Death / (shocking!) U.s. Has “solid Evidence” Of Sex Scandal Against Nigerian Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.