Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) (2801 Views)

Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by iamVirus(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
You guys really know me well.
I'll be clocking 18years by December.

So, I thought of starting my career early.
I'm a 100L in Federal University Of Technology Owerri, Imo

I was booked for my first show by someone I don't even know who heard my MIXTAPE somewhere else.
I thank God it was a success.
Wow!
lalasticlala can see below

I'm DJ Virus

Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by spartanobad(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
keep working hard
God will see u through
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
keep the flag flying

God gat your back.just use the money for something good
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Akkord4gov: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is d beginning and soon this small guy will start using social media anyhow like his role models...

Anyway,keep working hard,the sky maybe ur limit
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Taeewo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
How much?
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by iamVirus(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Taeewo:
How much?
count it from the picture lol
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by queendalyn(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
lalasticlala ishilove whoever in charge of fp. nice boy
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Keep it up son..
Its more better than Stealing under false pretence

2 Likes

Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by StubbornGoat: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op, are you by any chance related to Airforce1? undecided

7 Likes

Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by martinz1: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
I finished from futo
I read civil engineering
I remember those days i trecked from eziobodo to lecture roomz
Dose days we hustle day and night to get a good grade
Dose days my lecturer mr chukwuocha gave me a hot slap because he saw a microchip with me in the exam hall.
I finished 2012
@ iamvirus, Put some respect on my name bro, when u holla at me
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
tooooor
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely!
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by mysticgal(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sweet heart, I advice you save and invest. It would do you good in time to come cool
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by 7Randall: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
martinz1:
I finished from futo
I read civil engineering
I remember those days i trecked from eziobodo to lecture roomz
Dose days we hustle day and night to get a good grade
Dose days my lecturer mr chukwuocha gave me a hot slap because he saw a microchip with me in the exam hall.
I finished 2012
@ iamvirus, Put some respect on my name bro, when u holla at me
Ur own beta na.dat una lecture room is close to SUNIC and its quite close to eziobodo(depending on wia u r trekking from). Dude I used to trek to afrihub

1 Like

Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by queendalyn(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
7Randall:

Ur own beta na.dat una lecture room is close to SUNIC and its quite close to eziobodo(depending on wia u r trekking from). Dude I used to trek to afrihub
chai
Marathon
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by 7Randall: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
queendalyn:

chai
Marathon
No b small marathon. And sometimes we'll go and find out the lecture has been postponed or the lecturer won't come. Mehn! FUTO no easy
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Joygalore(f): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Keep it up but concentrate more on your studies
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Adex097: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Keep up the good work bro but I'd advice you quit this childish act of posting this kinda pix on social media. I know a guy here in UNIBEN who makes close to a million naira every year via different scholarship schemes and yet still managed to maintain a low profile. Wishya all da best man.
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Goldienana(f): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
U getting ur money in a cool and responsible way. And u are looking clean..Idi ocha ok.
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by potbelly(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
is Airforce1 your mentor? undecided
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goldienana:
U getting ur money in a cool and responsible way. And u are looking clean..Idi ocha ok.

Mz Goldie, welcome back. E b like say u been chop ban or u hv bn busy??
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Goldienana(f): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol nooo nobody ban me. It's fun dropping and quoting some ppl with silly comments. Was actually on the team AM here to read comments.

TheSpecial0ne:

Mz Goldie, welcome back. E b like say u been chop ban or u hv bn busy??
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by queendalyn(f): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goldienana:
if he was older, you'll go for him?
#sincerity
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Goldienana(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Y? Just encouraging clean guys both females too... and I got no issues with age. Am nt looking for one anyway. #answered

queendalyn:

if he was older, you'll go for him?
#sincerity
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by queendalyn(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goldienana:
Y? Just encouraging clean guys both females too... and I got no issues with age. Am nt looking for one anyway. #answered

no
since you don't care about age
can you date him or a guy like him?

Forgive my curiosity
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Goldienana(f): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Madam am sorry if he's ur brother or boyfriend. Note dear, there's nothing to forgive here. All I see is STUPIDITY nt Curiosity because I made it clear to u b4 i wasn't looking for one. CC Case close.

queendalyn:
no
since you don't care about age
can you date him or a guy like him?

Forgive my curiosity
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Yasher: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2016
you are still a minor so bring the money lemme keep it for you before somebody collects it.
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by examhall(f): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
you are still a minor so bring the money lemme keep it for you before somebody collects it.
bahd belle
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by queendalyn(f): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Goldienana:
Madam am sorry if he's ur brother or boyfriend. Note dear, there's nothing to forgive here. All I see is STUPIDITY nt Curiosity because I made it clear to u b4 i wasn't looking for one. CC Case close.

sorry dear for being stupid.
neva gon. try that on Nairaland again.
choi
***runs out of thread***
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Yasher: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2016
examhall:

bahd belle
do you have an X-ray machine? if no, how did you see the content of my stomach?
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by queendalyn(f): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
do you have an X-ray machine? if no, how did you see the content of my stomach?
wireless 4G technology
Re: See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Goldienana:
Lol nooo nobody ban me. It's fun dropping and quoting some ppl with silly comments. Was actually on the team AM here to read comments.

alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Bally And Bisola Under Duvet, Dey Did It Again After Saturday Night Party / Nollywood Act, Kehinde Bankole Goes Sultry, Exposes Cleavage / Viral Video Of Two Ladies Criticizing Banky W's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.