Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Now You Can Find Petrol Station Online. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Now You Can Find Petrol Station Online. (421 Views)

I have SOLD this Cleanest and Executive Toyota Prado - First Body, V4, Petrol / Mymoto Blog: Chevorlet Volt, A Car That Uses Petrol And Electricity. / Registered BMW X6 2010 Model For Sale@ 4.9m Petrol Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Find Petrol Station Online. by Josegood(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
I find the services of Nawhere.ng so impressive. When I first heard about them, I didn’t know what to believe, whether they will deliver on their promises to soften our fuel-related challenges or not.
But only a few weeks of using Nawhere.ng, I now see how reliable they are in guiding people to different locations/filling stations where they can buy good quality fuel at cheap prices.
And by using nawhere.ng’s price update to compare prices of products in different filling stations, I’m always able to make good choice and save some money. I have actually recommended these impressive services to friends.
Anyways, I’m participating in the Nawhere.ng Guess and Win Contest to win New Gionee M5 here http://blog.nawhere.ng/nawhere-guess-and-win-contest/
Please help me to win by liking,sharing and comment on this post. Just tell me how you feel about Nawhere.ng. You can visit the site www.nawhere.ng to learn more about the site

(1) (Reply)

Very Sharp Registered 2006 BMW 530xi / Buy Cheap Gadget Iphone 5, Samsung Tabs For Ur Car Deals Adverts / Tokunbo Honda Civic Of 06 For 1.750k Call 08059036172

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.