Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking (1273 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pleasing women is not simply about the sex part, it is making sure you reach her emotionally too. If you do not do that, she might go find that emotional connection elsewhere. And you know that when another man begins to bond with your woman that way, it is only a matter of time before he has her in his bed.

You need to make love to her in a way that blows her mind. You need to Bleep her so good that you are the only man she wants to have sex with. You need to have a sexual connection with her that will guarantee that she would have no need to think or fantasize about another man.

There are no guarantees in life, but when it comes to keeping your woman happy, there are a few things that makes it less likely that she would stay

Read Full Gist Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/sex-tips-for-men-how-to-make-sure-you-are-the-only-man-she-is-fucking/

Re: How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by Flexherbal(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why not try out Mr Flex Herbal Tea, and let madam give you a trophy!
Re: How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:
Pleasing women is not simply about the sex part, it is making sure you reach her emotionally too. If you do not do that, she might go find that emotional connection elsewhere. And you know that when another man begins to bond with your woman that way, it is only a matter of time before he has her in his bed.

You need to make love to her in a way that blows her mind. You need to Bleep her so good that you are the only man she wants to have sex with. You need to have a sexual connection with her that will guarantee that she would have no need to think or fantasize about another man.

There are no guarantees in life, but when it comes to keeping your woman happy, there are a few things that makes it less likely that she would stay

Read Full Gist Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/sex-tips-for-men-how-to-make-sure-you-are-the-only-man-she-is-fucking/
only women want d days loaf, still dem want money and all the good things in this world now only dem now say d man need to make love to her in a way that blows her mind. greedy beings. well she can look elsewhere for all I care so long she doesn't get in d way btwn me n my hustle

girls/ladies/women I salute una
Re: How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by bitchcrafts: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fukc ! Who cares? Loyalty can't be bought or earned, its given free by someone who respect whatchu share. Even if yo making her cum 7-24-7, her loyalty ain't guaranteed if she ain't got the self worth and respect for whatchu share... Man once told me;

1 Like

Re: How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by rawpadgin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
why will i blow her mind wen her mind is not gas pipe line & i aint NDA? my brodas, nor kill urself becos u wan impres woman 4 bed o, S.E.D have side effect. if ur good naturally thank god, if ur not good & can't last long yet she dey insist say u must make her CUM tell her to GO

1 Like

Re: How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by MUVA(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
She has no reason to cheat on me if great sex was the only pre-requisite for loyalty in the relationship.
Re: How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking by rawpadgin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
why will i blow her mind wen her mind is not gas pipe line & i aint NDA? my brodas, nor kill urself becos u wan impres woman 4 bed o, S.E.D have side effect. if ur good naturally thank god, if ur not good & can't last long yet she dey insist say u must make her CUM tell her to GO!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Effect On A Guy That Don't Take Alcohol In Bed / Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? / 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.