Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. (2777 Views)

These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by 2dice01: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
yay...mine is Olamide's YEMI MY LOVER...i remember anytime i listen to that song it seem like he sang it for me...funny enough my other name is YEMI ..lol thats mine ..whats yours
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by naomiZ(f): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Taylor swift we are never getting back together angry

1 Like

Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by jopretty(f): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
African Queen by 2baba. He made sure I listen to the song every morning and also imagine he was there singing it. Lovu kili me I wake up, lol grin
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Uchesis: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
naomiZ:
ur name reminds me of my former ex...

I call her my "former ex" because we r back 2geda again, unlike taylor swift.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by westlius(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Zulezu daddy oo. Daddy daddy way u go 4 journey sombodi enter 4 mummy houz and he sitdown 4 mummy bed. Sombodi push mummy mommy push person
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by 2dice01: 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
westlius:
Zulezu daddy oo. Daddy daddy way u go 4 journey sombodi enter 4 mummy houz and he sitdown 4 mummy bed. Sombodi push mummy mommy push person
funny nigga..
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by 2dice01: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
jopretty:
African Queen by 2baba. He made sure I listen to the song every morning and also imagine he was there singing it. Lovu kili me I wake up, lol grin
hehehe...love made in nigeria...he surely will be missing u too right now
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by 2dice01: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
naomiZ:
hmn..what if he comes back?
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by amtaken(f): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have no ex.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rihanna - rehab. Was our ringtone then and our relationship was my longest so far - 4-5years. Sweet memories. Till date whenever I listen to the song all I see is her. sad
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by goldbim(f): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lucky dube-Romeo..,the weekend-shameless,acquainted and angel..I know you are reading this!. smiley.one of the most intelligent fellow I know.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
Rihanna - rehab. Was our ringtone then and our relationship was my longest so far - 4-5years. Sweet memories. Till date whenever I listen to the song all I see is her. sad
5 years.. wooow.. me dats even just praying to God almighty to grant me a long lasting relationship..
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by rosieluv(f): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
no song reminds me of my ex
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by eduSwisz(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Take care by Rihanna and drake. She always wanted me to rap drake's line. cool
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
5 years.. wooow.. me dats even just praying to God almighty to grant me a long lasting relationship..

Yea, it was from SS3 till we graduated then distance ruined everything, though we did call it quit at intervals only to reconcile our differences.

I think at this stage of our lives no lady will want to date us for that long a period coz any lady above 20 are too eager to get married. So, once the relationship has ban for over 2years pressure mounts in. It was only possible coz we were both young and undergraduates at the time.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:
no song reminds me of my ex
because u never had a real relationship..
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Surfboard(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
GT Da Guitarman's Truly, Wande Coal's Ololufe, Backstreet Boys' Incomplete, Katie Melua's Nine Million bicycles...the list is endless abeg. I used to sing her these songs, but to what end?
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yea, it was from SS3 till we graduated then distance ruined everything, though we did call it quit at intervals only to reconcile our differences.

I think at this stage of our lives no lady will want to date us for that long a period coz any lady above 20 are too eager to get married. So, once the relationship has ban for over 2years pressure mounts in. It was only possible coz we were both young and undergraduates at the time.
very very eager I swear. Well sha.. I pray smth good comes out frm the one i'm tryna nurture now.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Fernandowski(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
b.o.b ft pricillia - john doe
wiz khalifa - promises
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by rosieluv(f): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
because u never had a real relationship..
dats an indirect insult
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2016
rosieluv:

dats an indirect insult
depends on how u see it.. no matter how bad an ex seems to be, u can't tell me u don't remember the good times u two had together..before circumstances separated u both.

So dnt think i'm tryna insult or smth.. u knw very well dats the truth.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2016
SORRY - Justin Bieber

Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by rosieluv(f): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
depends on how u see it.. no matter how bad an ex seems to be, u can't tell me u don't remember the good times u two had together..before circumstances separated u both.

So dnt think i'm tryna insult or smth.. u knw very well dats the truth.
lyk i sed no song reminds me of him,take it or leave it
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by bitchcrafts: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Crazy in love-Eminem.

The song talked about us. +We broke up too many times we gave up separable until it came courtesy her glorious exit.
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Kiish(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Lucky dube- Born 2 suffer grin grin
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2016
HOLY FIRE BY RESONNACE
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Cutehector(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2016
rosieluv:

lyk i sed no song reminds me of him,take it or leave it
wooow.. ok. I pray u find a good guy worth remembering and remiscing about
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Crazy in love-Eminem.

The song talked about us. +We broke up too many times we gave up separable until it came courtesy her glorious exit.
HMMM

1 Like

Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by poshestmina(f): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Breathless ( Mario)
Superhuman(keri Hilson)
Obimu(can't remember who sang it)
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by rosieluv(f): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
wooow.. ok. I pray u find a good guy worth remembering and remiscing about
amen to dat

1 Like

Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Cheerleader - OMI
Re: Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2016
rosieluv:
amen to dat
I AM here baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When it is wrong to argue with a woman / Whats The Local Name Of Sex In Your Hood / 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.