Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,094 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela (724 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / I Think Girls Are Worthless To Society / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela by loverboo: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2009
I'm a guy who thinks Women have it way easier, or just not as hard as Men do when it comes to Love, Dating, Relationships, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, etc. Does anyone else have to agree with that?
The reason why is because it's easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend. Because all the time it is the Guy's Initiative to get himself a girlfriend, like the guy has to be the one to make the first move, start a conversation, and ask the girl out, pretty much the Guy has to initiate everything, all the Girl has to do is approve of the date and relationship, she just has to accept or decline. Girls get a boyfriend or a date just standing still, doing nothing. I know it's tradition, thats the way it has always been, the guy initiating the date and relationship, and unfortuneately for the shy guys, thats the way it is always going to be. I hate it when wo

www.win-love..com for more advice
Re: I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela by tpia5: 5:31am On Aug 24, 2011
guys have it easier.
Re: I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela by 9jafetish(f): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2011
not really we girls get used for sex a lot
Re: I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela by MMM2(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2011
after how many yrs angry
Re: I Think Girls Have It A Lot Easier Than Guys When It Comes To Love, Dating, Rela by BodyKiss(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2011
tpia@ seriously need some yanshing at this moment. angry

(1) (Reply)

New Topic On How To Get Your Patner / Ugly Girls Wants Him! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.