Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,422 members, 7,904,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

(just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) (4588 Views)

How Nigeria Can Bury Biafra Read More At: Http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ni / MUST READ: There Is A Big Conspiracy Going On With Boko Haram / Opinion: Why Sensible Igbos Must Speak Against Biafra Read More: Https://www.nai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) by coolmc(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Joke of the century!!! grin grin

The most deadly terrorist group Nigeria will witness is BOKO HARAM. Because everything about them is beyond the shores of Nigeria. I was opportune to hear from a top man at the air force and he said that their weapons and strategy was crazy. It was clearly mapped out by the best terrorists in the world.

Now NDA thinks just by knowing the creek, bombing the pipelines, having some guns and bombs is enough? No wahala!

The Niger Deltans will be foolish if they don't push you out on time.

BH operated from different territories in Nigeria, Chad and Cameroon; you are only in the Niger Delta grin grin grin

LAZY JOBLESS CREATURES!!
u guys don't just get it... NDA mean business and Mr sheriff has already accepted his fate.....

Read today new

Soldiers depart Oporoza without Tompolo

“I can also tell you that they did not find any member of Niger Delta Avengers here, but I am not saying that there are no criminals in Gbaramatu kingdom. Those they arrested are not militants and talking about the arms and ammunition they recovered, I tell you that I do not know about that,” he added. The Ijaw leader said” “I must thank the media; they are the ones that cried out for us, you can see the molestation, looting and inconvenience that they caused thousands of residents of Oporoza, Kurutie, Okerenkoko, Kokodiagbene and other Ijaw communities they raided.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/soldiers-depart-…-without-tompolo/
Re: (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) by tdayof(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2016
nobleiyke4biafr:
[my dear ur statement is highly incorrect, Israel has the infamous jericho3 intercontinental ballistic missile with a range of 11,500km range when fitted with 1000kg of miniaturized warhead , the US has 12,500 and russia 13,000[color=#990000][/color]quote author=tdayof post=46254549]
(the lebanon militant sect with which israel fought and ruthlessly invaded on 2006 has an estimated stockpile of hundred thousand multiple rockets and missiles
missiles are complex and expensive to build, so based on this fact I doubt the capability of nda to produce such a number, a number that the nigerian government would not independently produce in the next 20yrs
Mumu people... 5000 missiles... and for your information you don't have the missile to destroy our satellites as you can operate a ballistic or cruise missile....
Talking about a conventional guided missiles... Yea you don't have the capability.. the United states is still on 150km range with Russia 186miles SU and someone isms yawning bullshitt about 5000 missiles...
A whole North Korea and India are unsuccessful in their ballistic and cruise missiles test not even talking about you dumb shiiit..

We are ready to jam off your damn area... barrage jamming will cover your damn spectrum as your system are weak... and no damn damn electromagnetic radiation systems will work..
And sorry even if a 1st world country target our satellite, we will know... as the war heads are heat seeking.

sorry read again. a conventional guided missile is different from a cruise or ballistic missile. and again ICMB can be intercepted as US can successfully intercept even Russians ICBMs'
Re: (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) by coolmc(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
gigabyte13:
Why tell us? What are they waiting for? Launch your missiles and see the whole world clap and celebrate you. Bunch of mofos and losers.
dey will launch it and nothing will happen... Dat how u guys wanted to push Mr sheriff to his grave!! I will remain u dis on 7th......

Am waiting to hear any news from NA like century now.... Nothing has be heard!!

Watch out for part 2...in DJ khaled voice
#another one!!
Re: (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
coolmc:
u guys don't just get it... NDA mean business and Mr sheriff has already accepted his fate.....

Read today new

Soldiers depart Oporoza without Tompolo

“I can also tell you that they did not find any member of Niger Delta Avengers here, but I am not saying that there are no criminals in Gbaramatu kingdom. Those they arrested are not militants and talking about the arms and ammunition they recovered, I tell you that I do not know about that,” he added. The Ijaw leader said” “I must thank the media; they are the ones that cried out for us, you can see the molestation, looting and inconvenience that they caused thousands of residents of Oporoza, Kurutie, Okerenkoko, Kokodiagbene and other Ijaw communities they raided.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/soldiers-depart-…-without-tompolo/

I don't care what you know or think or have even heard.

Those who empathize with terrorism are a disgust to me.

But one thing is certain, they are not bigger than Nigeria.

I hope what the started can be finished.

Please don't blame the Nigerian Army, they will continue to desecrate your lands in search of the miscreants among you - in order to remove a cancer from your body, you may need amputation.

So deal with it. Let human rights say whatever.

When the insect is eating the vegetable no one talks, but when the vegetable starts to eat the insect, everyone shouts...
Re: (just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) by coolmc(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I don't care what you know or think or have even heard.

Those who empathize with terrorism are a disgust to me.

But one thing is certain, they are not bigger than Nigeria.

I hope what the started can be finished.

Please don't blame the Nigerian Army, they will continue to desecrate your lands in search of the miscreants among you - in order to remove a cancer from your body, you may need amputation.

So deal with it. Let han rights say whatever.

When the insect is eating the vegetable no one talks, but when the vegetable starts to eat the insect, everyone shouts...
To me u re pointless!!!
U should ask urself why re dey leaving!!?
Stop deceiving urself and wake up to realities.......

Nigeria in all history has not won any war without the help of foreign country!! But believe even British won't back you cos... . Dey warn Mr sheriff not to use force....

I guess u re sacred....
But not to worry NDA don't kill innocent people.... Dey protect civilians

This is NEW DAY!!
WAKE UP!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo said he was not excluded from Security meeting (Video) / South Africans Are Violent People - 'I'm ashamed to be a South African' / I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.