Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" (1110 Views)

Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by viviangist: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2016
I Posted a Gist yesterday On Nairaland , and it was removed , Fault clearly stated "False Information" But we all know it is true , such dirty act should not be covered up ... Now may be my website is not yet verified that might be the reason (although am now working towards that , and set to turn it into official NG Website" .. Now read it from a a verified source

NB :- I Always make investigations before any publication.
Thanks Mods , and nairalanders for your help towards the growth of my Blog. #stillViviangist

Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

An unidentified woman was yesterday killed at Yan Robobi in Kofar Wambai market inKani by an irate mob, who accused her of blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed.

Sources revealed that the woman did not belong to any association in the market, making it difficult for any of the traders to contact security operatives to avert the disaster before she was eventually hacked to death by the angry mob.

It was also gathered that the woman, who sold plastic wares, was in the company of her husband when she was brutally murdered.
The incident was said to have occured when the market was preparing to close for the day’s business.

The victim was accused of blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed during a religious argument, which ensued within the market.
An eyewitness who spoke on account of anonymity, said some youths armed with dangerous weapons, attacked and slit the woman’s throat to the chagrin of other traders in the market.

It was also learnt that the remains of the woman had been deposited at the morgue, while investigation is in progress.
The spokesman of the state police command, Musa Magaji Majia, confirmed the incident.

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun

Verified Source http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/03/woman-killed-in-kano-for-alleged-blasphemy/
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by Junior66(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is a religion of peace. Peace should have two definitions-one by Muslims, the other as understood by the rest of the world. I love non-muslim peace though.
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by emeijeh(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Gory
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Islamabad..?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by hakimmiyya: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
This Vivian gist report is doubtful to me and these are my reasons:

1- Must someone belong to an association in the market before the police can be contacted?

2- How can someone be selling in the market and she will not be a member of the market association?

3-Is Vivian gist telling us that there is nobody in the market that knows the igbo woman that sells pastic rubber in that market?

4-I want to ask again that is she the only igbo person in that market that her tribes men wouldn't do anything to rescue the situation by calling the police at the appropriate time?

5- Vivian gist claimed that the incident happened when the market is about to close.We all know that market in Nigeria always close late. How come it doesn't reflect in the picture shown to us up there?

6- Going by the woman's name its obvious that her name is doubtful because the surname is not indicated and it doesn't reflect igbo.

7- Since her husband was with her how come is difficult getting her name? How come her husband was not hurt? Obviously he wouldn't be there in the first place without doing anything to stop the mayhem and in the process the mob would want to attack him too?

7- If the husband escaped being lynched by the mob i think by now the police would have been contacted,also the print media would have been furnished with the picture of the woman's husband.

I must say here that there are so many indicators here that shows the incident they claimed happened in kano state needs to be verified seriously. We have been hearing some conflicting accounts here and there.
These are just my own observation.
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by modath(f): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Viviangist ,

You got caught in a fabrication like you did with the lady killed during the "biafra" rally..

Stop trying to profit off other people's pain and agony...Nothing excuses what those animalistic scum of the earth did to the poor woman but the picture you are posting are fake , where you "took" them from are here....

https://www.censorbugbear.org/africa/south-africa/three-black-males-arrested-lynching-young-male-pongo-mpumalanga

The woman that was killed is not a young lady, her husband has given an account of the events which is a clear departure from yours.... Quit this act!

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun, Please be guided. Thx.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by omenka(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
viviangist:
I Posted a Gist yesterday On Nairaland , and it was removed , Fault clearly stated "False Information" But we all know it is true , such dirty act should not be covered up ... Now may be my website is not yet verified that might be the reason (although am now working towards that , and set to turn it into official NG Website" .. Now read it from a a verified source

Thanks Mods , and nairalanders for your help towards the growth of my Blog. #stillViviangist

Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

Verified Source http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/03/woman-killed-in-kano-for-alleged-blasphemy/
To "grow your blog", you need to first work on your spoken/written english. You have such terrible diction- rudimentary at best.

And stop lying with such reckless abandon. There is no half truth- once truth is diluted with 1 percent lie, then it becomes a LIE.

Just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by OjukwuWarBird: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

Viviangist ,

You got caught in a fabrication like you did with the lady killed during the "biafra" rally..

Stop trying to profit off other people's pain and agony...Nothing excuses what those animalistic scum of the earth did to the poor woman but the picture you are posting are fake , where you "took" them from are here....

https://www.censorbugbear.org/africa/south-africa/three-black-males-arrested-lynching-young-male-pongo-mpumalanga

The woman that was killed is not a young lady, her husband has given an account of the events which is a clear departure from yours.... Quit this act!

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun, Please be guided. Thx.

The link you posted is false
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by modath(f): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

The link you posted is false

Mr Oju-iku the advocate, let viviangist herself refute the claim!!! Thank you! sad
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
viviangist:

Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun

Vivian you said they were carrying the head upandan. You also posted fake pictures.

Lastly, you didn't give credit to thisday in that your thread. The funny thing is the article at the thisday link says her throat was slit. Nowhere did it mention a beheading, but your thread stated she was beheaded and the head displayed. That's fakery, gurl.

Young lady you have a very dubious reputation; one of being ruthlessly unscrupulous. I suggest you meet more experienced bloggers to teach you the rudiments of responsible blogging.
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by MossadAgent: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
I have been banned for posting concrete facts months before it became news such as the fact that Khadija Dare is Yoruba .

NL mods are fond of censoring facts and truths that they can't swallow.
Re: Woman Beheaded In Kano For Blasphemy - "Vivian Gist Reply" by Marotzke(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
The head on that picture was that of the suicide bomber that struck Azare in 2014. Though I am not indicting the lady's blog.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Condemns Blasphemy Killing In Kano, Sues For peace / BREAKING NEWS : Buhari To Visit London Hospital Tomorrow / Welldone Fayose,i Like Men That've Got.aisha Buhari Is Corrupt!period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.