Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,279 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Think Its A Plea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think Its A Plea (421 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / - / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Its A Plea by hubsltd: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Am tired of stayin in onitsha I need to get out of here cos its really killin my big dreams. Problem is. That I don't know anyone anywhere else. Wats my way out.
Re: I Think Its A Plea by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Onitsha with all the opportunities it presents is killing your dreams? Nwanne, you are the one probably living in dreamland, wake up and open your eyes.

Btw, what are your so-called dreams and what efforts have you made, Where do you want to relocate to then?

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me [drop Your Comment] / “I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband / The Title Of His 1969 Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.