Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,680 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Boiledhead! Get A Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boiledhead! Get A Life! (430 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Choosing A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boiledhead! Get A Life! by whogoscam: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead, the most jobless and broke dude on this forum. The guy is jobless, broke and cheap. Always looking for some attention.

First he created a thread saying guys in Lagos should pm him for some night party on Friday. I sent pm he did not even reply. I knew he was fake.

Then again he created another thread calling out Strahovski1 looking for some bashing and he is going to get some.

The bloody motherfvcking nigga would post his unclad pix soon. Someone that lives in Mushin. The worst areas of Lagos.
Re: Boiledhead! Get A Life! by Dotwillis1(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2016
LOL ... Baba don vex grin
Re: Boiledhead! Get A Life! by midehi2(f): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2016
so you are angry cos he dint reply your Pm for the party, otio!
Re: Boiledhead! Get A Life! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Exactly. I just kept off the Strahovski1 thread. The guy is really in need of attention and he has gotten the attention. He would soon deactivate his account when I'm done with him.

Very annoying illiterate. Was he not the one advocating for Nigerian ladies? He was fortunate to get the whatsapp of one foreign lady on this forum and suddenly he came back to insult Nigerian ladies claiming #TeamForeignGirls. Utter nonsense. TFG my ass. He must be sex starved.
Re: Boiledhead! Get A Life! by DRISKLEF(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
OP. It 'll do you alotta good to go 'buy' a sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! Get A Life! by BoiledHead(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Op, you only display what you accuse me of.
Re: Boiledhead! Get A Life! by whogoscam: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Op, you only display what you accuse me of.

Shut up.

Accuse you of what?

That you don't have a job? That you are an attention Seeking, gworo chewing, burukutu drinking drunk?

Explain

(1) (Reply)

Please What Does This Dream Implies / Can You Believe This? / Still On Uzoamaka...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.