Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

Waiting To Go Home - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Waiting To Go Home (2044 Views)

Waiting For Williams - A Short Story / Waiting To Wed / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
###***@@@@@@@***### So sorry guys, for d long wait. Was seriously held up with work. The story: WAITING TI GO HOME continues shortly. Enjoy. grin###***@@@@@@@***### So sorry guys, for d long wait. Was seriously held up with work. The story: WAITING TI GO HOME continues shortly. Enjoy.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
###***@@@@@@@***### So sorry guys, for d long wait. Was seriously held up with work. The story: WAITING TI GO HOME continues shortly. Enjoy. grin###***@@@@@@@***### So sorry guys, for d long wait. Was seriously held up with work. The story: WAITING TO GO HOME continues shortly. Enjoy.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
"But this i say, my brothers and sisters, put your trust in the Lord God Almighty.

"The arm of flesh will fail you.

"Psalm 121 verse one says: I will lift up my eyes to the hills-- from whence comes my help..."

Listening to Timothy speak, i could not help bur wonder what in heaven's name could have happened to him.

The Timothy i knew back in the days, as an undergraduate, could shack anything shackable. So long as it has bossoms and a parking space between her legs, Timothy would shack it. I had tataken the pains to ssay "it" just to let you understand his depraved nature.

His only good was that he was not gay.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
However, Timothy was depraved beyond redemption. Timothy had shacked a pastor's daughter close to the generator house when the church had had a '21 nights with the Lord to do wonders'.

The poor girl had given Timothy a,flyer, inviting him for the programme. He had asked her if she would attend. She had affirmed her iintention to aattend adding tthat she was the ppastor's daughter.

Timothy had taken an interest in her instantly seeing she was a beauty to behold.

Could you believe he had shacked her from day one of the programme?

He had enjoyed her honey pot for 19 days until they were caught in the act.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
All hell had been let loose when her father, the pastor was notified. Timothy, in a bid to escape his wrath, played a fast one by shifting the attention of condemnation and jjudgement from himself to the girl.

He had told the girl's father in the presence of everyone that it was the girl who had taken him to the generator hhouse because it was the last place anyone would go dduring service, especially when the message was in progress.

The church did not make use of the state power company, obviously because they have a track record of disappointing when you least expectthem to.

It had been easy to believe Timothy seeing the route to the generator house was not that eeasy to locate and a visitor would not had found that out so easily on his own.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
As if to make matters worse, Timothy had told them that it was bad enough that the girl wasn't a virgin. His main concern was that her honey pot had received so many guests that there was actually little or nothing left for him to eat.

That was why they were caught in the first place. Timothy was spotted by one of the ushers coming out from the route of the generator house. It was nonot cloclose by so as to lessen the noise that gets to the church auditorium.

The girl had come rushing at Timothy frim the same place. Obviously asking for more, she had pulled Timothy back to thier love nest to continue their escapade when the said usher had called another usher to accompany her to see what was amiss.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
They had thought she had a quarel with the boy they saw her dragging and felt she needed to be rescued.

They had gone on to find her having the time of her life as she wwas bent over, face down and butt up in worship of lord Timothy who was probably taking her to the high heavens as he did his thing.

The 21 days programme had ended on the 19th day. That had also marked the closure of the church.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
There was also the case of timothy shacking a pastor's wife and had gotten her pregnant. He was their neighbour and when the baby was born, no one could be in doubt that it was Timothy's.

This had made the pastor go fpr a paternity test to find out if he was the father of the baby. The result had turned out had feared. This, also, had resulted in the end of the marriage.

Timothy had also been involved in cultism, gangsterism and other deviant activities.

He had practically lost count of the number of females (underaged, of-aged as well as off-aged) he had bedded.

He had been responsible for a good number of broken homes in our society.

He had also been responsible for making many wives become widows and children becoming orphans as a result of his gangstrrism activities.

My point here is, Timothy was supposed to be beyond redemption.
Re: Waiting To Go Home by OracleJames612: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
I had reconnected with him a few days ago. He had told me his church was located within the metropolis and my jaw had dropped.

He had laughed shyly.

Was i mistaken? Timothy shy? The Timothy i knew had never been shy. There was absolutely no reason for him to be shy.

With looks to die for, his intimidating height, captivating smile and a rich background ( for his parents were swimming in money), there was no logical reason for Timothy tto be shy.

Yet, he was.

He told me he had met with the Lord and that he is now a changed person.

I looked at him, not believing my ears.

Actually he was looking different with a simple white denin shirt tucked into a pair of grey troussers, he not only looked changed but outstandidingly handaom too, considering his age.

He looked 20 years my juniour. Whereas, at 61, Timothy was only a year younger than me.

I had promised to attend one of his Sunday service. He had left after handing me his card.

Here i am, seated in the over 5,000 capacity auditorium listening to this rascal turned pastor speaking the mind of God to the congregation in general and to me in particular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Of Oyun River, In Ilorin (kwara State) / 50 Percent Mine (by Tiana Oluwaseun) / Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.