Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). (1870 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by GLOBALINF: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Naija girls sha.....

Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by RexKexMilann: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
No be small thing.
Maybe to her, a weekend means a 5 months holiday.
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin grin

She is not going back menh, you are married.

Congratulations.

No need for bride price.
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by Terry68: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
If na me, i go carry her go straight to the village for weekend farming.
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is what we call I Don Buy Market..”
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by Brymo: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lolz
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by SKAMM(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
She need to have options...
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by bitchcrafts: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigga be like , I just wanted to fukc,

Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by Michellla(f): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nigga be like , I just wanted to fukc,

3 Likes

Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by Umennajiego(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Re: Invited To Spend The Weekend With Him! See What She Came With,,,, (photo). by dhantey324(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lolz grin

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Drank His Sperm After Mastubating Mistakenly. / If Vizkiz Wins This Competition Then Know That Is Not Me / Why Some Girls Don't Like Using Sanitary Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.