Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:11 AM

No Pant & Bra? Actress Bibi Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Pant & Bra? Actress Bibi Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics (1492 Views)

Rihanna Share A No Pant Photo: Rihanna Has Done It Again / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Pant & Bra? Actress Bibi Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics by Ylodge: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Actress Bibi Bright, who's the founder of Carridad Films in Ghana, just turned 30 and to mark her day she decided to hit the internet with these tempting photos where she had no pant or bra.

http://naijalodge.com/2016/06/no-pnt-br-actress-bibi-celebrates-birthday-pics/

Re: No Pant & Bra? Actress Bibi Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics by HungerBAD: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Last Picture though.

The Lord is my Strength, and even if i walk through the den of Lions, i shall not look.

1 Like

Re: No Pant & Bra? Actress Bibi Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics by 400billionman: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Has she declared her assets ?

Beware of Code of conduct bureau..

(1) (Reply)

Men Confused As Funke Akindele Steps Out (photo) / Ladies, Can You Wear This Top In Public? / See How This Prominent Gambler Was Buried In Style (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.