Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,558 members, 7,895,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. (26491 Views)

Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by viqueta(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
THE ONLY MOHAMMUD I KNOW IS MOHAMMUD BUHARI ALI

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Sukkot

Come pay ya homage to the greatest here...Ali's still floating.

"Turning my back on Malcolm X was one of the mistakes I regret most in my life. I wish I'd been able to tell Malcolm I was sorry."

Ali's up there with Malcolm X right now - brothers/heroes/legends.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by millhouse: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Touching
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by sukkot: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

Come pay ya homage to the greatest here...Ali's still floating.

"Turning my back on Malcolm X was one of the mistakes I regret most in my life. I wish I'd been able to tell Malcolm I was sorry."

Ali's up there with Malcolm X right now - brothers/heroes/legends.

yeah we will definitely catch up with both of em in the reincarnation. they not dead. they just transitioned into the spiritual realm. they will be back wink
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
yeah we will definitely catch up with both of em in the reincarnation. they not dead. they just transitioned into the spiritual realm. they will be back wink

Afterlife is where the party at...jamming with Ali and Malcolm X.

The real two of Amerikkka's most wanted...it's gonna be a gangster party. grin

My heroes!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by debonairprinx(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Such a man that came into this world and made something of himself. He is internationally recognized not for his office, but for his deeds, goodwill, actions, perseverance and diligence to life and principle. His way of life was his success and wealth, rather than accruing money. He lived a good life. Rest on Muhammed Ali.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by sukkot: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Afterlife is where the party at...jamming with Ali and Malcolm X.

The real two of Amerikkka's most wanted...it's gonna be a gangster party. grin

My heroes!
AFTER-LIFE IS HERE ON EARTH. you are currently in the after-life of your previous life. if you know what I mean wink
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice one explorers.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by sauceEEP(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Explorers:
World's Greatest.
lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
AFTER-LIFE IS HERE ON EARTH. you are currently in the after-life of your previous life. if you know what I mean wink

Lol. Don't tell me you believe in that heaven/hell nonsense these medieval Abrahamic religions peddle to the sheeple. grin

Black man, you should be smarter than that.

Hell is right here on planet earth for the negroes...after-life is where the party at. grin
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by sukkot: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Don't tell me you believe in that heaven/hell nonsense these medieval Abrahamic religions peddle to the sheeple. grin

Black man, you should be smarter than that.

Hell is right here on planet earth for the negroes
...after-life is where the party at. grin
tis exactly what I said. heaven and hell are right here on earth
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by melvinmelvo: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Rip [color=][/color]
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
tis exactly what I said. heaven and hell are right here on earth

Yep.

But there's after-life, where ya spirit would reside forever when ya body and soul are long gone.

And it has nothing to do with rapture, judgement day, book of life and all crap these white and arabs concocted in their heads after plagiarising ancient religions to create the opiate that stay indoctrinating gullible sheeple with. grin

The real after-life where real nyggahs would reside and chat about their experiences in life. No cops. No wars. No white devil. No arab savage. No fake religion. Just so much fun. grin
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Sukkot

Muhammad Ali and Angela Davis - GREATNESS!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by kelvyn7: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
WOW!!! shocked
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2016
18-year old Muhammad Ali wears a gold medal among other US boxers at the Olympic village in Rome, September 6, 1960. He won the gold medal in the light heavyweight division.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Don King, Muhammad Ali, and Mike Tyson.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Jesse Jackson and Muhammad Ali.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Joe Frazier, Muhammad Ali, and George Foreman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by goodforsomthing: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
May his soul rest in peace,very interesting pictures,nice one

9jabet, Merrybet, Bet9ja and Naijabet having account with all this sport betting site has help me winning alot. you can try it too am sure it will

work for you too
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Cornerstone001: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Truth234:
This song "When We Were Kings" was composed by Brian McKnight and Diana king for Muhammad Ali in 1997.

Its one of my favourite songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaxdzmoVCk

Humm.............
A lovely song, I like the rhythm so much...........
I always love the sound of cool music tongue kiss

May he find eternal rest.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2016
waiting on hollywood to do what they know how to do best
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by anunimus(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
An0nimus:
Does John Boyega and Ali look alike?

I said the same thing on tweeter well am looking forward to a tribute movie with John Boyega acting his role.
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

Muhammad Ali and Angela Davis - GREATNESS!! grin

she a lesbian now though. her lover is a white woman lol. hey aint that al sharpton in the back ? shocked
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yep.

But there's after-life, where ya spirit would reside forever when ya body and soul are long gone.

And it has nothing to do with rapture, judgement day, book of life and all crap these white and arabs concocted in their heads after plagiarising ancient religions to create the opiate that stay indoctrinating gullible sheeple with. grin

The real after-life where real nyggahs would reside and chat about their experiences in life. No cops. No wars. No white devil. No arab savage. No fake religion. Just so much fun. grin
oh so spirits will be chatting to each other ? spirits talk ? brah leave that weed alone lolz. its destroying yo mind. grin
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
oganlataofeek:
waiting on hollywood to do what they know how to do best

A movie called Alli already exist by Will Smith.

Perhaps Alli2 will be made

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by oglalasioux(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:
R kelly world greatest was dedicated to mohammed alli.

Not dedicated to him. The track is all about Mohammed Ali including the tracks 'Hold On' and 'Champ'.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by todayguest(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
His prowess almost made me wanting to go into the sport as a young lad. Unfortunately, one sparring training session with a friend, who was also nursing an ambition in the sport, changed my mindset. Just few minutes into the session, I saw myself twice on the floor. The incident, was my turning point. I never went back again.(lol)
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by 124mumsy: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
he is an achiever, a good orator, and a perfect boxer worthy of emulation, go TV top a new Chanel for the legend that is Chanel 29 but the greatest question where we he spent is eternity?
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by adelumolo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
A rare gem. Good bye
Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by Shym3xx: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
she a lesbian now though. her lover is a white woman lol. hey aint that al sharpton in the back ? shocked

Is she? Never knew that.

Young Al Sharpton before being permed up Al Sharpton. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.