Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,755 members, 7,889,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner (1249 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by outknow: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Recent tweets by the PDP reveals that the President has been held hostage in Aso Rock. Lets go straight to their tweets. As time is of utmost important.

Read the story straight from the horse's mouth.

http://biafrasay.com/p/321229/

Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by ijaw1stson: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
is history about to repeat itself?
the President should be very sick... he needs our prayers

the sickness will still not stop me from celebrating #ftc when this news hits front page

sai ijaw1stsongrin

1 Like

Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by slaz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Daura again hmmmmm
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by knightsTempler: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
This days i can't just post a comment without being banned, i was banned twice in this last couple of weeks just cuz i made a divergent comment from what the mods want to see or hear.

Someone needs to investigate a link between some of the mods on nairaland, the present government and the tendencies to ban those who post divergent views. Why not? There seems to be at least an anecdotal correlation and certainly a lot of other stupid stuff has been studied.

Below are the flimsy reasons given for my ban.

Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by amaechi1: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
At least the clean up has started. What your government could not do, despite the president hails from that region. Another have done it. Bad bele.

God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by donphilopus: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
knightsTempler:
This days i can't just post a comment without being banned, i was banned twice in this last couple of weeks just cuz i made a divergent comment from what the mods want to see or hear.

Someone needs to investigate a link between some of the mods on nairaland, the present government and the tendencies to ban those who post divergent views. Why not? There seems to be at least an anecdotal correlation and certainly a lot of other stupid stuff has been studied.

Do I 'insult' (not criticize) the President of this Nation always? Yet I'm being banned always. I'm just coming back from a 2-week ban. Be man enough to challenge the mod who's banning you not this Government. The Presidency doesn't send your gibberish!
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
We knew it all along

2 Likes

Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by ijaw1stson: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
amaechi1:
At least the clean up has started. What your government could not do, despite the president hails from that region. Another have done it. Bad bele.

God bless PMB
what is this one saying? did you read the topic at all?
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
onatisi:
We knew it all along
It goes deeper than that. Foreign interests also control the president.
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
kpom kwem
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by Splinz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
We all know that the president is not just a chicken-hearted general, but also a vegetable. Wish him more courage and strength.
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by stevecantrell: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you have dual citizenship, its time to tear your green passport.
Re: This Cabal Are The Ones Running Nigeria,turning Mr.President Into A Prisoner by Abeymills(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fact!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Wrote From Prison After Been Molested By Efcc / Shocking Details Emerge After Obasanjo’s Meeting With Buhari / Why Oshiomhole Is After Me - Yakubu, Edo PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.