Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,378 members, 7,950,812 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

In England Man Kills 6-yr-old Daughter, Family Dogs Before Committing Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In England Man Kills 6-yr-old Daughter, Family Dogs Before Committing Suicide (420 Views)

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In England Man Kills 6-yr-old Daughter, Family Dogs Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
The victim, Keziah Flux-Edmonds had according to reports, been found unconscious beside the body of her father, Darren Flux-Edmonds, 44, at their home in Isle of Wight, England, yesterday,
A six-year-old has reportedly been murdered by her father who later killed the family dogs before taking his own life.

The victim, Keziah Flux-Edmonds had according to reports, been found unconscious beside the body of her father, Darren Flux-Edmonds, 44, at their home in Isle of Wight, England, yesterday, June 3, 2016.
Daily Mail reports that the school girl had been rushed to a nearby hospital upon her discovery but could not be saved.
Mr Darren shared Keziah with his ex wife, Nikki with whom he had split earlier this year.
The ex couple have reportedly been living apart since their split, with Keziah staying with Nikki at their family home.
Mr Darren who had reportedly been expressing his grief over the split via his
Facebook account, had written recently:
"Lord, my heart hurts right now. I have no idea what I need, but you do. Please help."
In another message, Darren wrote:
"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life."

The cause of the dastardly act is yet to be determined.
May their souls rest in peace

Source;
http://pulse.ng/gist/in-england-man-kills-6-yr-old-daughter-family-dogs-before-committing-suicide-id5112574.html

(1) (Reply)

The Entire Thing Is A Soggy Mess / Why Do We Still Have Gender Issues In Nigeria? / Complex Family Choice: Which Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.