Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach (1993 Views)

Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo / Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by olillywales(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
24-year-old Funmi (left) and 27-year-old Shola (right) who are both graduates from Covenant University with degrees in International Relation and were on the verge of completing their Masters in International Law and Diplomacy from the University of Lagos, lost their lives at a friend's birthday party in Elegushi Beach yesterday.

The young Ladies were carried away by the heavy tide of the Beach water and there were no safety measures like an emergency medical unit, patrol unit or even life guards to assist them. Their friends are crying out to appropriate government agencies to look in this situation which is now becoming common in Nigeria and stop such from reoccurring.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-two-covenant-university-students.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by Queennikky(f): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmmm

Another distraction to savings for youths
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by olillywales(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by lalasticlala(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
olillywales:

Why would you clean an old thread and replace it with a new one so it will appear as if you created it first?
You did it here https://www.nairaland.com/3149259/timi-dakolo-refuses-perform-ogoni and I realized it late. I realized what you did through the comments which have been hidden.
Pls stop that!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
lalasticlala:

Why would you clean an old thread and replace it with a new one so it will appear as if you created it first?
You did it here https://www.nairaland.com/3149259/timi-dakolo-refuses-perform-ogoni and I realized it late. I realized what you did through the comments which have been hidden.
Pls stop that!!!
I was banned by the anti spam bot and my thread removed. Please do something
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by KINGinVAHALA: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Queennikky:
Hmmmm

Another distraction to savings for youths

Hi nikky, good morning!
Please I want to plead and solicit for your support and votes for my humble self in Mr Nairaland 2016 contest, I'm one of the contestants. Hope this isn't too much to ask from a pretty friend?
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi nikky, good morning!
Please I want to plead and solicit for your support and votes for my humble self in Mr Nairaland 2016 contest, I'm one of the contestants. Hope this isn't too much to ask from a pretty friend?

I'll vote for you cos you my brother from another mother. S. O
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by Lanretoye(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2016
na government we go blame for this one too?.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by babdap: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2016
RIP to the departed souls. Just thought that it maybe a nemesis probably they were trained with blood money or through proceeds from corruption. The holy Quran said "Is there any reward for good other than good". Then I wish to add that is there an reward for evil other than evil.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by ogb5(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
babdap:
RIP to the departed souls. Just thought that it maybe a nemesis probably they were trained with blood money or through proceeds from corruption. The holy Quran said "Is there any reward for good other than good". Then I wish to add that is there an reward for evil other than evil.

This must be a member of ISIS sleeper cell.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by KINGinVAHALA: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I'll vote for you cos you my brother from another mother. S. O
awwww, thanks a lot man, your votes is precious and priceless to this course. How re you doing sir?
Re: PHOTOS: Two Covenant University students drown at Elegushi Beach by KINGinVAHALA: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
ogb5:

This must be a member of ISIS sleeper cell.
Good morning bro, how re you doing sir? Happy Sunday!

(1) (Reply)

Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List / Electricity Supply Has Improved Greatly In My Area, What Could Be Responsible? / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.