Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Help A Muslim Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Muslim Brother (471 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Muslim Brother by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm a muslim..but I dont think i'm up to 2%.. And Ramadan is here again.. How do I make use of another golden opportunity to its fullest... I need someone to create time for me... Explain what to do this month...things to do..prayers.. The do's and dont's... Please Please please.. Take it that i'm a new convert...

Help a brother..
Slm.
Re: Help A Muslim Brother by lekan008(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Add up this number on whatsapp and explain yourself
Re: Help A Muslim Brother by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
I'm a muslim..but I dont think i'm up to 2%.. And Ramadan is here again.. How do I make use of another golden opportunity to its fullest... I need someone to create time for me... Explain what to do this month...things to do..prayers.. The do's and dont's... Please Please please.. Take it that i'm a new convert...

Help a brother..
Slm.

It's a time of feasting - starting from sunset through the night to early morning. For non muslims, stay away from places that can be likely BOMBING targets. My experience.

(1) (Reply)

BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband / An Atheist Reveals His Plan. #shocking! / Awaken Call To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.