Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Overcome Doubts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Overcome Doubts (432 Views)

How To Become Better Public Speaker And How To Overcome Your Speech Anxiety / Living With Fear Of Unknown: Steps To Overcome It? / How Do I Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Doubts by peterprosper: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
The doubtful cannot experience the miraculous. Just like anxiety and faith, doubt and faith cannot co- exist. Doubt always stands as barrier. —Culled from the book: Overcoming Anxiety Authored by FAITH A. OYEDEPO
Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. What a privilege it is for me to bring light, peace, joy and laughter into your hearts and homes again this year 2016. I am sure you had a deeper relationship with God, and an inward crave for fulfillment in certain areas of your life last year. However, this year promises to be even more glorious than the previous. I'm glad to let you know that your season of shame is over. God's power and authority cannot be challenged. Recognize that solutions to all challenges are available with Him. God's desire is to meet you at the point of your needs and He is beginning from now. Remain ever Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Open Question: Igcse Development Certificate / Etisalat Opens Entries For 2016 Prize For Innovation Challenge / What Can I Do During This Strike Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.