Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State (31006 Views)

Cultists Kill Leader "Major" In Lagos Over Council Chairman’s Largesse (Photo) / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by ihatebuhari(f): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cool
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Siberia101: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
dmltoyin:
thank God they blamed only the cultists this time for their crimes
If it was in kano, they wld have said some islamic terrorist. Smh

Christians don't fight for God... He is the creator and has the powers to fight for himself...

He who fight for his God worships a very weak god grin

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Phi001(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aluu again? And it's behind my house oooo.....thank God I'm in Lagos!

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by caporia: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beautifulsarah:
Say no to cultism

No! No!! Nooo!!!!!!!
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by medinho: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
thats were i stay...i was just returnibg from church wen i heard of d incident and had to sleep over at a friends place.Thank God for my life

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by goddyben(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
the worst tin was de aim at de innocent ones...r.I.p to dem...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by criminalmindz: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Siberia101:
One of the areas I'll always give kudos to Amaechi... He so crushed them into smithereens. Diobu boys run na

When Amaechi pursued those Boys from Okirika that are into several nefarious activities and destroyed their shanties at waterside, GEJ's wife was angry with Amaechi.

Wike how far? Do the needful

FOOL ...
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by LBanks(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aluu again?
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by dmltoyin(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Siberia101:

Christians don't fight for God...

tell me who has the capacity to fight for God. People that kill are criminal regardless of who they are

Islam never teaches killing
Never teaches you to be a threat to ur neighbours
So if some terrorist attack
Tag them with their crimes not Islam
I'm not an enemy to Christians and I don't hate them
I love them and let them see the love in my heart
That is what Islam taught me

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by goddyben(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
WriteBoy:
Rivers State is becoming hotter by the day. I mean, Imagine this -- 23 souls gone just like that. Some people are out there who think they can play God and take lives when they please; this has the effect of both sickening and scaring the living-daylight out of me. I wish security was a given in our country--that everyone had a safe and secure environment to live in while attending to the needs of daily life. Obviously that's not the case. And no justice either, these killers may even get away and never be punished for their crime!

Very sad. sad sad

the saddest of all one uniport shuttle driver lost his life in de process

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Albert0011(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta a bunch of over pampad people who feel because they produce 1.5 million barrels of oil per day the whole Nigeria should worship them if not the kill themselves and destroy their lands

Who cares differently not me
my friend shut up if u dnt have anytin meaninful to contribute to the topic..why must insult a whole state because of cultism?mention one state in Nigeria dat we dnt hear bad news frm.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by ucee64(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Cameleon72(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Likes produces likes... Wike did the return all thier guns after the pulitikal game

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by shiki(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Apelex(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
shiki:

OP u are a crimin@l. ....u know what I mean

No?
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Apelex(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
shiki:

OP u are a crimin@l. ....u know what I mean

No?.
Wasn't FTC
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Abba5800: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ipod, avengers, militant, robbers, cultism, kidnapping, Election violence,. ALL IN NIGER DELTA. No doubt your zone is cursed, run to north for your dear life. We have agriculture, cattles, becouse without meat you will end up eating your fellow human being. Oil recently in born
o( lake chad) . Virgin land so that you stop fighting and killing your brothers over land matters,

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta a bunch of over pampad people who feel because they produce 1.5 million barrels of oil per day the whole Nigeria should worship them if not the kill themselves and destroy their lands

over pampered

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Sheikhahmad(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
can anytin gud come out frm nigeria? No. Wat can come out.......abortion,rape,terrorism,cultism,witchcraft, jealousy, murder, manslaughter,fraud, divorce etc. I'm off 2 malawi.
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by hrhobi1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Any death news from Aluu is good news to me.
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by academics1: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joblessness caused this cry
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by guiddoti: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
kennosklint:
EWOBI
voice of delta radio
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by laikas: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
END TIME. Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand.
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by DIVINE78: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jirate:
Greenlanders or Icelanders reminds me of the Landers Brothers who dicovered the Niger Delta. But unfortunately, these Ones are Devil's Incarnates.
They are lander brothers avengers.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by elitebmb: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rivers of blood! people gets killed a lot in Rivers state! Too much Machine guns and Ak -riffles!

The worst, security in Rivers is history!

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by tizblink: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
The rate at which cult clashes occur and the casualties involved is on the high in the state lately.
#GodSaveMyState
#SaveRivers

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by origima: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rivers state indigens,you supported evil against Rotimi Amaechi,this is early morning. You humiliated him in all ramifications. Watch it ,the law of karma is in active duty

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by epini(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
where is d pic
Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by AYAB: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
wintersnow:
I stay in aluu.. this info is incorrect... 10 persons where killed... 4fro
m aluu while the other 6 isiokpo

And the ten and six and 23 which is better kwanu

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by shamecurls(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mprepz:
this was since yesterday.. oya bring it up now and distract us from the lady that was unlawfully behëaded!! this nairaland should just be renamed Northern forum..

Sigh...

Smh

Re u hungry?

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Siberia101: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
criminalmindz:

FOOL ...

Cultist grin

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

and what av ur people brought to the table?bunch of parasites. Address the issue on ground you're here. Running your mouth obio/akpor lga will soon buy ur state bcus your state is really too broke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman / Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.