Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,025 members, 7,976,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

He needs your advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He needs your advice (766 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Lonely Nigerian Guy Tweets He Needs A Girlfriend And Bobrisky Does This! / He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He needs your advice by bayocute(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2016
I really want to ask this very big question that qat everyone talking in my street. A friend to my big brother found out dat his brother is the biological father of his two daughter which he initially thought he his their father. He also learnt dat his brother has being screwing his wife b4 they got married. This my big bro friend is stranded, confused nd in a great grief. Any advice for him pls. He needs yur help Nairalanders.
Re: He needs your advice by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2016
So everybody on the streets knew all this while and they didn't tell him? undecided
Re: He needs your advice by makydebbie(f): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2016
wow!!!..dis mata pass me..lets wait for the elders cc.mRrsly..sandoski..radicallyblunt
Re: He needs your advice by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2016
go to instagram for help
Re: He needs your advice by DesChyko: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2016
He is not stranded. He is just not ready to make a decision. Or is it not him that married his wife?
Re: He needs your advice by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
wow!!!..dis mata pass me..lets wait for the elders
cc.mRr.sly..san.doski..radically.blunt
The family should enjoy their celebrity status...and use the whole popularity to their own advantage.....probably open a new line of clothing...and make up..grin
Re: He needs your advice by babs01(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Na u
Re: He needs your advice by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2016
MRrSly:

The family should enjoy their celebrity status...and use the whole popularity to their own advantage.....probably open a new line of clothing...and make up..grin
lol...my oga has spoken!
Re: He needs your advice by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
wow!!!..dis mata pass me..lets wait for the elders
cc.mRrsly..sandoski..radicallyblunt

Sis d thing pass my power ....make I go discuss dey matter with our elders

Re: He needs your advice by makydebbie(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sis d thing pass my power ....make I go discuss dey matter with our elders
ok...we dey wait..
Re: He needs your advice by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
ok...we dey wait..

Alryt.....grin

*Make I run fast

Re: He needs your advice by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...my oga has spoken!
When my madam asks me to speak...I do so with haste....grin
Re: He needs your advice by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2016
MRrSly:

When my madam asks me to speak...I do so with haste....grin
lol..*blushing and twisting fingers*..thachu!
Re: He needs your advice by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Oboi eh. Nawa oh see tell you elder brother friend to thank God say he still find out early (I blieve d children are young) and say dem no plan to kill him b4 he find out. Even if they planned to kill him, he survived. Because dat kind wife and brother fit kill just to cover their dirty secret. And that if its juju they've been using to make him unaware, d juju have spoil

Then 2ndly, he shd just peacefully and calmly(even if he feels hurt) hand his wife to family elders to give her to his brother(he shdnt give him directly) except he's emotionally strong enough to face his brother without a fight. If he shows anger, they may complete d juju to make him mad so dat their dirty secret would not blow out. So let him call for a meeting with d family elders so far he got evidence

After that let him take a long vacation/leave or transfer if his work permits it and go far away to where he won't set his eyes on them at least for the main time. His friends who don't know his brother b4 now can console him so that he'll get over d poisnous feeling of betrayal. But his friends who knws his brother b4 now (even if they don't knw what his brother has been doing) shdnt go near 4 consolation cuz he would be reminded of d matter afresh and he'll fear trusting anyone. He may fight them deadly sef

But op wait oh. How did he find out? Evidence is needed na

1 Like

Re: He needs your advice by BahdGanG(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
bayocute:
I really want to ask this very big question that qat everyone talking in my street. A friend to my big brother found out dat his brother is the biological father of his two daughter which he initially thought he his their father. He also learnt dat his brother has being screwing his wife b4 they got married. This my big bro friend is stranded, confused nd in a great grief. Any advice for him pls. He needs yur help Nairalanders.

Why would anyone try to fix your problems when they have plenty of problems of their own? undecided

Tell him to make over his love life by getting a new soulmate grin
Re: He needs your advice by bayocute(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
BahdGanG:

Why would anyone try to fix your problems when they have plenty of problems of their own? undecided

Tell him to make over his love life by getting a new soulmate grin
Thanks
Re: He needs your advice by bayocute(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
naijaboiy:
So everybody on the streets knew all this while and they didn't tell him? undecided
U dnt get it, i meant after it was exposed, bcus he my biq bro frnd cauqht dem in d act himself. So, everyone in the street was talking abt it cos they were shocked even Me.
Re: He needs your advice by bayocute(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks everyone. I think he miqht be seeing this though he is nt a member yet. buh cant really say because of his emotional status nw. Really appreciate those positive nd advisory comment. Nd for those who were asking if he has any evidence. i wuld say 'yes' cos he cauqht dem red-handed doing it dat fateful afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Touching Story.... / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. / Can I Control My Sexual Urges? Yes And Its Too Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.