Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (618 Views)

In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / .....You ever been in a situation as this? / How Would You React In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by silvertuke(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Well according to a facebook user that share the pciture.

They met on Facebook. He invited her to spend a weekend in his house.

She came fully loaded. The guy got embarrassed and wondered if she had issues with her landlord....

Lol, well I donĀ“t believe the story shall, but trust Nigerians they can create something out of nothing. The picture though grin grin

Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by theEYe21(f): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2016
I don't think she just want to stay for the weekend grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Fedayeen02: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2016
I've been in such situation. She came all the way from enugu like a refugee. I just had to leave her there. I sent somebody to give her transport and hotel money
Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Lytech(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Wonders shall never end...
This caliber of woman will turn out complaining in future that man are this man are that..
Rubbish
Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by queenoflafia(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Na wah o
Dis one na desperation abi na wetin
Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by olayinex(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2016
end time girls, yeye girls
Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by chigoizie7(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Someone can no longer invite u for lash abi?

Person say make u come give am 2days lash, u come pack heaven and earth de go, he said 2days, not till d end of time lash.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Maybe father and daughter ish...

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Guy's Facial Expression (pic) / Its Been Almost Three Years Now But I Still Cant Forget About Her / How Old Plastic Keg Was Used...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.