Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. (767 Views)

Nigerian Governors Not Meeting Over Buhari’s Failing Health — Lai Mohammed / We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) / Breaking News: Another Group From Niger Delta Emerges Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2016
I am not wishing the president death.In case the inevitable happens,another version of bokoharam,sponsor by the northern elders, will emerge and vow that vp osinbajo should vacate his position for a handpicked northerner to complete buhari's term of office.Otherwise they will make Nigeria ungovernable for their selfish interest.
Re: Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. by Umu101: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Love Machine:
I am not wishing the president death.In case the inevitable happens,another version of bokoharam,sponsor by the northern elders, will emerge and vow that vp osinbajo should vacate his position for a handpicked northerner to complete buhari's term of office.Otherwise they will make Nigeria ungovernable for their selfish interest.
I don't agree with you. Buhari fought the Maitatasine insurgency in the north east more than 30 years ago. Shehu Shagari was the head of state then. the problem is with our porous borders. as the middle east gets increasingly destabilised, the instability finds a way to creep into Nigeria through the Maghreb. It is not political. More Muslims have died, more northerners have been impoverished and displaced. so they will have to accept the provisions of the constitution they wrote should the President be Incapacitated for any reason.
Re: Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. by denko(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Will Osibanjo become president?
Re: Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. by OjukwuWarBird: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Love Machine:

Have you noticed that BH have become active again.

I smell a rat angry

(1) (Reply)

Pdp’s New Media Director, Deji Adeyanju Shades.. / BREAKING: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As Abia Gov / Photos From Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.