Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Love For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love For Money (1533 Views)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love For Money by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah love and peace kiss kiss kiss kiss
Peace? Naaaaah i dnt think u gat d gift of peace cheesy u full of drama
Re: Love For Money by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

They will change grin grin grin grin
change atleast not like buhari change because it might be more cumbersome.
Re: Love For Money by bitchcrafts: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
says who. You miss it big time.
I'm serious, money is the ATP, money is the fuel to spend to make the romance engine start till it flies. As soon as it starts flying money spent reduces just like fuel consumption reduces when an automobile is busy working, speeding high. Its a very simple mechanism, in the end disaster possibilities held constant too, it gets you to your destination and everybody is happy. That's the whole story, any objections?
Re: Love For Money by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I'm serious, money is the ATP, money is the fuel to spend to make the romance engine start till it flies. As soon as it starts flying money spent reduces just like fuel consumption reduces when an automobile is busy working, speeding high. Its a very simple mechanism, in the end disaster possibilities held constant too, its gets you to your destination and everybody is happy. That's the whole story, any objections?
ATP ko ATM can date a girl if I knew she is doing only because of my money I would just use her anyhow and trash her that is just it.If she can't work her own money am not an ATM, or her dad relationship is 50-50 if you can't give don't ask unless for trouble our ladies don't just have shame in asking from ordinary recharge card to bogus ones they are just degrading some are just professional parasite they should learn how to be self reliant.
Re: Love For Money by bitchcrafts: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ATP ko ATM can date a girl if I knew she is doing only because of my money I would just use her anyhow and trash her that is just it.If she can't work her own money am not an ATM, or her dad relationship is 50-50 if you can't give don't ask unless for trouble our ladies don't just have shame in asking from ordinary recharge card to bogus ones they are just degrading some are just professional parasite they should learn how to be self reliant.
Of course, the money efforts have to come from b/s, I wasn't talking about lazy assholes in the first place. BTW, are you that rich girls swamp around you for livelihood like bees would on a hive? Pleasure to meet u sir!

More still, I was using the ATP annotation for reals... That's the energy spent by plants to sustain metabolism... Just so you don't know.
Re: Love For Money by bitchcrafts: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Most guys with money are actually demonic only a few gentlemen many are wolves in sheeps clothing ewwww
I don't know about this tho, but whatever it is , demonic's gross.
Re: Love For Money by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Of course, the money efforts have to come from b/s, I wasn't talking about lazy assholes in the first place. BTW, are you that rich girls swamp around you for livelihood like bees would on a hive? Pleasure to meet u sir!

More still, I was using the ATP annotation for reals... That's the energy spent by plants to sustain metabolism... Just so you don't know.
Yes ma/sir neither am I rich nor poor just saying what is true because now when you meet those lady the first thing on there mind is to shift there problem on your head like you are there father forgetting we all have things to do with money.
Re: Love For Money by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Most guys with money are actually demonic only a few gentlemen many are wolves in sheeps clothing ewwww
Baseless explain your accusation better .
Re: Love For Money by bitchcrafts: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Yes ma/sir neither am I rich nor poor just saying what is true because now when you meet those lady the first thing on there mind is to shift there problem on your head like you are there father forgetting we all have things to do with money.
ok
Re: Love For Money by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Attracts Men To Women / Monday Night RAW / Can You Sex Each Other A Day To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.