Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (34940 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Kenneth Omeruo And His Wife, Chioma Nnamani Step Out For Church Thanksgiving / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by piagetskinner(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
lovely photos... .these guys are way richer than the so called yeyebrities

Yet they look simple

BTW what's the aim of this arse grabbing trend?
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by Vivian2015(f): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Modern family.
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by oshiokpu(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
They look nice...but to look as nice as they, check my signature and act on it.. strictly if you have a business in Ikeja environs...
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by AMI3(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
make i go marry sef.
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by Roks(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eneyeama grabbed her butt grin grin
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by brodalikeme(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yobo is definitely going to church but Enyeama, am not sure.
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by drlateeph(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
OK I see
your pishure though :
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by innolala(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Enyeama must u go 4 d shit box aka back side. Na church u dey go focus
Daminaj1:
The two families stepped out for church this morning and they look great. While Vincent Enyeama stepped out with his wife. the Yobo's stepped out with the who team (their kids)

Photos below:

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/06/vincent-enyeama-wife-adorable-sunday.html
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by mmsen: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
What does the Bible say about vanity?
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by kaytmich: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
See as enyama grab ass lol

Lip sealed though
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by Bamz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
One question...would Yobo have bagged that stunner if he wasn't a footballer? cheesy
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by nonjebose(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Enyeama, the goalikeeper! Na you
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by anyisco(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Enyeama sef!
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by Daminaj1(f): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
wunmi590:

No be only share, nah stock exchange and bond you go see grin

Lol. Even though this is targeted at me, it cracked me the hell up.
I would like to see sha..lol
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by femi4: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
chiefolododo:
Is it church enyeama is going to and still grabbing that?
ball
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by pek(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Correction op, it is the Yobos and the Enyeamas. What's with the apostrophe?
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by Eeroh95(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
And yobo wife is telling us she is 25 with those two grown children..... His....... Did she marry yobo when she was 12?
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by kenoz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lovely
Re: The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. by nwakaibeya1: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jesus Christ is way,,the TRUTH and life and how many people truly find him spiritually and are able to know if JESUS CHRIST is speaking in this time and season?people are spiritually blind indeed and are not willing to be teachable spiritually forgetting that spiritual is the ultimate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Fall Sick In Camp Ahead Of AFCON Opener Against Burundi / Eko Hotel Attempted To Stop Super Eagles From Using Gym (Video) / Neymar To PSG: The 10 Previous Deals That Broke The World Transfer Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.