Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Honest Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Question (1585 Views)

Honest Question: Why Do Women Think Giving Men Sex Is A Favor? / Honest Question's The Person You Marry Should Be Able To Answer!!! / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Question by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
I want to know how it feels for a guy to be rejected. As for me, no lady has ever rejected my advances. Rejectees, I need your input...
Re: Honest Question by ikbnice(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
you havent been rejected because you are not a high 'toaster/wooer'.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Makydebbie come ooo Op talk say no lady don eva reject am...hmmmmundecided

Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
ikbnice:
you havent been rejected because you are not a high 'toaster/wooer'.

Well, I don't just toast anyone, I have taste and I love quality. We know that most ladies these days are of poor quality and it takes hardwork to fish out the best... therein lies the reason why I am a low toaster. The problem here is I have received 100% success in all my advances and I want to know how it feels to be rejected since such experience is alien to me
Re: Honest Question by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
*in Ade's voice* But Op why you lying? undecided
Re: Honest Question by Nova15: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
NJ
AnalyticEngine:
I want to know how it feels for a guy to be rejected. As for me, no lady has ever rejected my advances. Rejectees, I need your input...

Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
The first girl I ever "toasted" rejected me flat out......

Walahi, at that moment, I felt like disappearing or dissolving into nothingness embarassedembarassed

Funniest thing was, 3 months later, she started expressing intrest undecidedundecided

Women........ Fickle as fuc.k
Re: Honest Question by sinaj(f): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mitcheeeeeeew
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
i just dey look am...
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

See them
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeeeeew
They say the truth is bitter. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
i just dey look am...
Keep looking
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:
The first girl I ever "toasted" rejected me flat out......

Walahi, at that moment, I felt like disappearing or dissolving into nothingness embarassedembarassed

Funniest thing was, 3 months later, she started expressing intrest undecidedundecided

Women........ Fickle as fuc.k

Yea, women are some confused set of creature. I know this from experience
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Keep looking
liar liar uncle
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Keep looking
liar liar uncle
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
liar liar uncle
Prepare to be humbled and weep at the glory of my handsomeness.
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Prepare to be humbled and weep at the glory of my handsomeness.
dammnn you need to see my super cute brother...and also prepare to be humbled and weep at the glory of my beauty!
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
dammnn you need to see my super cute brother...and also prepare to be humbled and weep at the glory of my beauty!

I have seen your dp and I am not by any means humbled.
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

I have seen your dp and I am not by any means humbled.
and i understand you are so handsome to upload urz probably scared no girl will reply ur pm...swerve jare!...sandoski comma see this boy oo
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
and i understand you are so handsome to upload urz probably scared no girl will reply ur pm...swerve jare!...sandoski comma see this boy oo

1. Don't be mean my dear. You are definitely not ugly. Its just that you are quite below my minimum beauty taste.

2. Your tactics of indirectly challenging someone to upload dp is an ancient ploy that has been known overtime to be used to compel people to upload their dp.
Re: Honest Question by sinaj(f): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

They say the truth is bitter. Deal with it
lwkmd!

Yimu!

1 Like

Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
See them. They want me to upload my dp so they'll start spamming my inbox with pm...
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

1. Don't be mean my dear. You are definitely not ugly. Its just that you are quite below my minimum beauty taste.

2. Your tactics of indirectly challenging someone to upload dp is an ancient ploy that has been known overtime to be used to compel people to upload their dp.
noooooooooooooo......pls dont upload oooo....i want to sleep well this night i mean it!....now do me a favour stay of my mention!!

1 Like

Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd!

Yimu!

This is how you people fail english. I asked a question and the response I'm getting is no where close to what I asked for. Na wah oh
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
noooooooooooooo......pls dont upload oooo....i want to sleep well this night i mean it!....now do me a favour stay of my mention!!

Another ancient ploy to compel me to upload my dp. It is called reverse psychology.
Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
^^^^^ode nii bobo yii shaa...sandoski wey the food na!....mRrsly come have missed you!
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
lampardo19:
Cultists at war in rivers state scores feared dead
http://hangoutclub.net/cultists-at-war-in-rivers-state-18-naval-officers-killed/

Oga, why u wan derail my thread na?
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
^^^^^ode nii bobo yii shaa...sandoski wey the food na!....mRrsly come have missed you!

Sis no vex I rush go errand.... I don show now

Re: Honest Question by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sis no vex I rush go errand.... I don show now
thanks...i won derail dis thread!
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: Honest Question by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
^^^^^ode nii bobo yii shaa...sando.ski wey the food na!....mRrsly come have missed you!

Missed you too...since I was banned NL has been boring 4 me....I don't like tis acct at all...grin I see you people have been moving on without me na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo / Why A Guy In Early 2o's Shouldnt Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.